• Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm going to do this 30 day OC challenge on tumblr (I had no idea how to reblog is properly to mine so I just linked it to the main one....I dont really know how to use it yet. XD) for next month since I dont have much to do. I'm just going to do sketches though....I want to get better with my sketches and drawing my OC would be perfect. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
I'm going to do this 30 day OC challenge on tumblr (I had no idea how to reblog is properly to mine so I just linked it to the main one....I dont really know how to use it yet. XD) for next month since I dont have much to do. I'm just going to do sketches though....I want to get better with my sketches and drawing my OC would be perfect. XD

are you n tumblr?
Am I following you? confused
Good luck with that 3nodding

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly
Kirameku Mika

are you n tumblr?

My name on there is Kiranoi (Mixing my two names I had, XD), I haven't had it too long....well more like I haven't been very active until recently. I'll watch you too~ But I'll be posting my sketches every day next month hopefully...maybe you'll even see some of my characters I've never shown anyone before. ^-^

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly
Kirameku Mika

are you n tumblr?

My name on there is Kiranoi (Mixing my two names I had, XD), I haven't had it too long....well more like I haven't been very active until recently. I'll watch you too~ But I'll be posting my sketches every day next month hopefully...maybe you'll even see some of my characters I've never shown anyone before. ^-^

cool.
coolcoolcool.
My art blog is : http://brickworxinc.tumblr.com
but i don't really post anything on there that isn't already on DA.
My MicronautGirl blog is: http://themicronautgirl.tumblr.com
and my own is http://dramaticaholmes.tumblr.com

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I shall watch them all~ To make another one do you need another email address or can you do them together? I kind of wanted to make one for my fanart stuff so I can keep them separate.

And I'll be starting that OC challenge tomorrow~ I dont know if I want to do a bunch of my main characters for that one or if I'll just pick one.

Today I'm working on finishing up Dementia....she's getting there. Aliester is currently still all sketchy. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
I shall watch them all~ To make another one do you need another email address or can you do them together? I kind of wanted to make one for my fanart stuff so I can keep them separate.

And I'll be starting that OC challenge tomorrow~ I dont know if I want to do a bunch of my main characters for that one or if I'll just pick one.

Today I'm working on finishing up Dementia....she's getting there. Aliester is currently still all sketchy. XD

You can have multiples under the same account, but there's some things you can't do with the blogs that aren't your main one.
i can't remember wot those things are at the moment though sweatdrop
I think maybe following people may be one of them.

i didn't like some of the things on the challenge, the firstccouple of days are boring, and i'm not a Harry Potter fan and dont even know wot some of the other things in that section even are sweatdrop
still, it got me to thinking that Eva's pretty much the main character of MG but i do like nothing with her emotion_sweatdrop
So i may just do that challenge too, just leaving out some of the days xd

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay, thanks. ^-^ I'm still trying to figure things out on there.

Yeah I didn't care much for some of them (and some I had to look up...) but I figured I'd do my own version of them....or maybe do something else. XD

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
sounds good!

I love your sig art!
where'd ya get it? emotion_awesome

xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items