ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Space Pup

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
ceyuli

so cute
i took some 4laugh

Shirtless Fatcat

ceyuli
        Hi my name is heart c a n d ii ceyuli and I love to pixel!
        I like to think I'm pretty good at it too, but you can be the judge of that.
        But as a college student, my life is pretty
        busy.
        And as much as I'd love to open and keep a permanent shop, I just don't have the time.

Sad, right? Not for you though!
        I'll be posting all of the pixels I actually finish here in this thread for you to take for
        free!
        Tipping is appreciated, but there is no obligation (unless guilt is an obligation, then yes, you must mwhahahaha!)
        I just don't want my precious pixels to rot on my computer where they won't make anyone happy.

And because this is pretty much a freebie/tipping shop, I'm not going to bother making it fancy with graphics or adding
        rules or anything. If you break Gaia's ToS or are caught reselling my work, you will be reported and dealt with accordingly. Just behave yourself and have fun!

took some of your freebs c:
            the mini cakes are adorable! have you thought about doing themed ones for holidays?
            4th of July is coming up
            I would love more mini cakes if you're still updating this shop c:
x_Bella Luna_xx
ceyuli
        Hi my name is heart c a n d ii ceyuli and I love to pixel!
        I like to think I'm pretty good at it too, but you can be the judge of that.
        But as a college student, my life is pretty
        busy.
        And as much as I'd love to open and keep a permanent shop, I just don't have the time.

Sad, right? Not for you though!
        I'll be posting all of the pixels I actually finish here in this thread for you to take for
        free!
        Tipping is appreciated, but there is no obligation (unless guilt is an obligation, then yes, you must mwhahahaha!)
        I just don't want my precious pixels to rot on my computer where they won't make anyone happy.

And because this is pretty much a freebie/tipping shop, I'm not going to bother making it fancy with graphics or adding
        rules or anything. If you break Gaia's ToS or are caught reselling my work, you will be reported and dealt with accordingly. Just behave yourself and have fun!

took some of your freebs c:
            the mini cakes are adorable! have you thought about doing themed ones for holidays?
            4th of July is coming up
            I would love more mini cakes if you're still updating this shop c:

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I haven't updated this shop in ages. Mainly because my pixeling style has changed drastically, and also because I opened another shop. But since I'm never really on Gaia anymore, I closed that one too.
I haven't drawn pixel art in ages too, so it doesn't look like I'll be updating anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint :c

Shirtless Fatcat

ceyuli
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I haven't updated this shop in ages. Mainly because my pixeling style has changed drastically, and also because I opened another shop. But since I'm never really on Gaia anymore, I closed that one too.
I haven't drawn pixel art in ages too, so it doesn't look like I'll be updating anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint :c

oh no worries at all! c:

Space Pup

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Space Pup

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
ceyuli
I took the burgers :>
thank you !

Bunny

Goodness, I miss you Candii. User Image

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash