Welcome to Gaia! ::

PERSON!!!

+1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 >

Hoshi! Another Kingdom Hearts OC
Heey. Does my OC might appeal to you. I'm seeking art of my baby Soxas. I luuurve him to death. And also I'm open to art trades. (though I can't start them right at the moment, dad hid the mouse for this computer xD)

Name: Soxas Hokari (pronounced: Soaks-us Hoe-Car-EE)
Description: Soxas has mostly brown hair with random bright blonde highlights. He's about 5'3 with ice blue eyes and a thin frame. All you really have to do is take Sora and Roxas.... Smash them together into the halfway person and you got Soxas. 3nodding
MiniBio: Soxas was created because Vexen was attempting to make a double of Sora, using Roxas' DNA. (poor guy he's a Reject D: )

User Image
Recieved:
cry none
lawl= laughing a weird laugh
User ImageIf sorrow is overflowing now,

Aww Soxas is cute whee

It's alright to lean on me and cry.User Image
Yeah. but no one loves him enough to draw a picture.

He'd even love an MSPaint doodle. but NOOOO! *rant/rave*

Soxas: sweatdrop She's at it again.
SOXAS COME ON THATS SUCH A F**** RIP OFF OF ROXAS! scream scream scream scream scream
Uh. Yeah. If you'd read the bio you'd know that too. He's a rejected clone. (like jack666rulez's Roxel on DA) 3nodding Except I think Roxel's an Mpreg baby.
future miss author
Uh. Yeah. If you'd read the bio you'd know that too. He's a rejected clone. (like jack666rulez's Roxel on DA) 3nodding

User ImageIf sorrow is overflowing now,

I love Roxel and Soriku! rofl whee

It's alright to lean on me and cry.User Image
sami-and-sasuke
SOXAS COME ON THATS SUCH A F**** RIP OFF OF ROXAS! scream scream scream scream scream
Try reading the first post next time. mad
I'll draw cute Soxas. But I'll have to pm it to you sometime tomorrow or the next day since I need to borrow -jack- my sister's digital camera. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff