//takes photos huehuehue

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Erandia

User Image

//starts singing and dancing //heavy breathing while messing with plastic phone , I THINK THE PHONE IS RINGING xD

//pats I know the feelin PFFF

ithinkmedshelpinmeoutmorethough LMAO xD

inserts Troy's Teehee Perv face

Devoted Prophet

goldcadet
Erandia

http://i.imgur.com/Vv2YzwJ.png

//starts singing and dancing //heavy breathing while messing with plastic phone , I THINK THE PHONE IS RINGING xD

//pats I know the feelin PFFF

ithinkmedshelpinmeoutmorethough LMAO xD

inserts Troy's Teehee Perv face

thEN WHO WAS PHONE??!??!

theydobutnaturalsleephelpsbuildupyourresistancetogettingsick

//attempts to make love child of the two hurrr

Bashful Receiver

Omg....please consider any one (or all lol) of my boys emotion_kirakira

~My Boys~!
Complete with alternate outfits emotion_yatta
I like dressing my boy's so check back, there could be more outfits!

Beckett
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Tsundiva~ (a cross between a diva and a tsundere) / he shines best when drawn either full of sass or blushing in a true tsundere fashion~ He puts up with Jonas' shenanigans, but won't hesitate to smack him upside the head if he get's out of hand.

--

Gabriel
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a dog? Gabriel...that's what...his stamina is only seconded by his cockiness and arrogance....he is the self appointed love interest to Beckett...though is often seen being kicked in the family jewels...but he's a trooper....

--

Jonas
Notes: Jonas' tail is orange (Papaya the Crocotta Pup), the necktie/collar is black and orange instead of black and white,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Beckett's adorable(?) twin brother who works as a...waiter/bartender/"go-go" dancer. If he can't have his brother than no body can~ He's very much yandere and thus does not get along well with Gabriel.

--

T.K.
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A catty b***h....I mean...no...that about sums him up :U. He might look and act like it, but he isn't the the type to cheat and has a zero tolerance for cheaters. Rumored to be an S...if ya know what I mean :U....

--

Fletcher
Notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / A nice guy, works as a DJ part time while going to school, has a thing for T.K. .... rumored to be an M

--

Rafael
Notes: His clothes is made from fire resistant material...usually. The image of him sitting, his tail should be seen...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male / Kind of a sarcastic jerk...what he lacks in tact he makes up for in tenacity. Basically, not a guy you want to cross. One of Gabriel's sources and rumored to be the cause of several of his scars. He owns an import/export business that may or may not have illegal ties.

More info (not MUCH more) can be found in my request thread in my signature >w< )b

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Erandia

I-I...DONT KNOW ;w; //chucks phone out window

//lays on bed
okay brain get some natural sleep and make me feel better xD

omg shdjbfdnjbgdh the love bby. oh man if there gonna be a child who get slapped with the waifu title? xD

Devoted Prophet

goldcadet
Erandia

I-I...DONT KNOW ;w; //chucks phone out window

//lays on bed
okay brain get some natural sleep and make me feel better xD

omg shdjbfdnjbgdh the love bby. oh man if there gonna be a child who get slapped with the waifu title? xD

*stares at the window* UhhhhHHHHHHH WHAT DO!?!??!

REM sleep to get best experience but mind the sleep paralysis though *tucks you in*

asdfg i GOT SIDETRACKED WITH FIXING MY SIG AND NOW I am off to actually make one rofl Obviously Jet is waifu like he does household and stuff pre-journey anyway so yeAHHHHHHHH

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Erandia

UH IT WAS REFLEX SORRY //gets prepared to jump out window

//about to close eyes WAIT WHAT ABOUT PARALYSIS? cxdshgngfmdfsd pff

lmao your sig looks so fab, omg lets do this xDD gonna be an awesome kiddo~ Jet would so make a perfect waifu lmao troy so lucky to have him <3 lol

Devoted Prophet

goldcadet
Erandia

UH IT WAS REFLEX SORRY //gets prepared to jump out window

//about to close eyes WAIT WHAT ABOUT PARALYSIS? cxdshgngfmdfsd pff

lmao your sig looks so fab, omg lets do this xDD gonna be an awesome kiddo~ Jet would so make a perfect waifu lmao troy so lucky to have him <3 lol

wAIT NO YOU MIGHT GET HURT *rushes out*

uHHHH UHHHH!HH!H!!! Umm, sleep paralysis, it's like you're awake mentally but not physically so you can't move your body while being awake. Usually hallucinations occur afterwards.

such fab much amaze //your coloring really made it like 500000% better// omg I forgot how bad I was at designing stuff bro you're gonna need to help me because I suck at designing stuff

Bashful Receiver

*watches while eating popcorn* 8T

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

Erandia
Mr Mlttens

Boop~
User Image

Wow thank you ;D

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Erandia

//stops bu-but the phone ;w;

oh my i dont want that O: gfhdkgrjlegjrd I LIKE TO MOVE xDDD

pfodjhgjjg,dfrghrdsjgr oh you ;A; the art was already so perf xD
im so bad at designing too ;D
BUT HERE IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THE CHILD xD
User Image

Devoted Prophet

goldcadet
Erandia

//stops bu-but the phone ;w;

oh my i dont want that O: gfhdkgrjlegjrd I LIKE TO MOVE xDDD

pfodjhgjjg,dfrghrdsjgr oh you ;A; the art was already so perf xD
im so bad at designing too ;D
BUT HERE IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THE CHILD xD
http://i.imgur.com/XMLJMqd.png

P-PHONE CAN GO BYEBYE WE'LL GET YOU A NEW ONE-- *record scratch* on second thought let's go get that phone it was blackmail material in it

hahaha, I used to sleep paralysis so much that soon, I figured out a way to turn it slowly into lucid dreaming haha

bbAY IT'S CUTE HE'S ADORBS Asdfgsjdfkjas have you seen some of my OC designs like no jk it's horrible as heck

I'M GONNA ATTEMPT TO DRAW HIM asdfg what is his name???

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Erandia

lmao O: //dashes to get phone

when i hit the bed i tend to pass out xD i dont even think tis just like BAM out~

teeheeeeeeee //runs in circles
idk why i added orange to him pfff i blame my mudkip plushie next to me xD
shshshshshhsh liieesss you design all nice like

WOOO AND UGH I SUCK AT NAMES xD //my friend psycho helped me name troy //shot

Devoted Prophet

grimmgin
Maybe one of my OCs will interest you <3
Soli is semi-anthro, but has no fur and a human face.

Mel
Mel is a petite gingerbread girl that takes part in a marching band and loves baking and cooking on the side. She is very determined to gets what she wants done and never gives up if she can't help it. She is often looked to as a motherly figure, despite her age being quite young; she looks around the age of seventeen. Her height is around 5'2".

Soli (wears something like this or nothing)
Soli is an aquatic/amphibian animal of sorts. He can be in water or out of water. He is generally shy, but opens up once you get to know him! He is pretty feminine, and his main trait is that he has a lisp.

Leila (her earrings are on her ears, not her horns!)
Leila is a slime girl (she kind of is a mix between a dragon and a scorpion.). Her wings are optional, and can be drawn at any size. Her personality varies, though she is always mischievous. Her body type can be cutesy or sexy.

Ki'ana
Ki'ana is an African American girl with snow leopard ears and tail. She is a stripper, dancer, and fashion designer. She is in her twenties. She is rather cocky, yet kind, and will help out when she can.
She has 10 piercings total - 2 stud earrings, 2 gem earrings, 2 hoop earrings. 1 eyelid piercing (on her left eyelid) like this, 1 nostril stud piercing, 1 lip ring piercing, and 1 belly button piercing.

Heeeere's Soli!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas