Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

Renais
Haha, if you say so. I've been pretty damn lazy recently so it might be a while. I blame Icyss.

xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well then, I'll blame her too. lol And I've been lazy too, just in other ways.

Perfect Businessman

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Most excellent, now it's 2v1!

I've been sick for the past two days too, which doesn't help any. Stupid chest colds.

sad

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Renais
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Haha, if you say so. I've been pretty damn lazy recently so it might be a while. I blame Icyss.

xp

NO! You can not blame me! We aren't in the same state, therefore, I can not be the one to blame! -.-

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Renais

xp

Well then, I'll blame her too. lol And I've been lazy too, just in other ways.

No! You can't blame me too! I have nothing to do with it! I've been trying to get him to animate, he refuses!!!

Perfect Businessman

Icyss
So? Texting you take a lot out of me, thus why I'm lazy. I can stop if you'd like.

xp

No you haven't, you've been wanting to play video games... this just encourages the lazyness!

Devout Worshipper

LOL
Sorry you've been sick Reni. My daughter came back from AL with some sort of stomach bug.

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Renais
Icyss
So? Texting you take a lot out of me, thus why I'm lazy. I can stop if you'd like.

xp

No you haven't, you've been wanting to play video games... this just encourages the lazyness!

-.- You can text and animate mister.
Also, you have allllll day while I'm at work.. can't play games then.. so therefore, not my fault mister! <3

Perfect Businessman

Icyss
Renais
Icyss

xp

-.- You can text and animate mister.
Also, you have allllll day while I'm at work.. can't play games then.. so therefore, not my fault mister! <3
Nuh uh, can't do both at the same time, take your pick missy!

Hey, I'm talking with you while you're at work... or sleeping, so I still get to blame you.

3nodding

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
back from dinner, how is everybody?

Perfect Businessman

Sindeyella101
Ordered pizza and am currently being a fatty while browsing the internet. I have the house to myself for the next week since everyone is on vacation in Texas for some reason. Good thing I'm the boring type and wont throw some massive party for new years and ruin the place.

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Renais
Sindeyella101
Ordered pizza and am currently being a fatty while browsing the internet. I have the house to myself for the next week since everyone is on vacation in Texas for some reason. Good thing I'm the boring type and wont throw some massive party for new years and ruin the place.

Yum pizza. Well at least you won't get in trouble for wrecking the place

Perfect Businessman

Sindeyella101
Renais
Sindeyella101

I'll just do the same thing I do every night Pinky, play excessive amounts of video games while streaming Pandora.

3nodding

Such a nerd it hurts.

emo

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Renais
Sindeyella101
Renais
Sindeyella101

I'll just do the same thing I do every night Pinky, play excessive amounts of video games while streaming Pandora.

3nodding

Such a nerd it hurts.

emo
sad

Perfect Businessman

Sindeyella101
sad
Oh don't gime that, living the quiet life owns. I'm like a hobbit I swear, never going on adventures or doing anything out of the ordinary.

brb lonely mountain

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Renais
Sindeyella101
sad
Oh don't gime that, living the quiet life owns. I'm like a hobbit I swear, never going on adventures or doing anything out of the ordinary.

brb lonely mountain
yeah I have a pretty quiet life too right now at least

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas