Welcome to Gaia! ::

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

Holmgeir
User Image

User Image

reverti
HER KIDS ARE SO CUTE TOO OMFG TT H TT i saw them on toyhouse but i didnt know you were requesting art for them too! q v q
O-ONCE I GET OUT OF BED I WILL MAKE AN ATTEMPT

EEEEE IM GLAD YOU THINK SO PUMPKIN! Yessss I kind of wanted to for a while but was a little hhghgmemelrmrmkkggghhhh about putting them up? BUT I finally did a decentishshshhshh reference for Poe SO I'M WINGIN' IT.

are u ok lil cakepop

Humorist

I'M GOING TO VALHALLA

I'LL BE OKAY

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

ARE U SURE BUDDY

ARE U SURE

WHAT IF U RUN INTO TROUBLE

Humorist

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

s-she go.......
User Image
gOodBYe SCRUFFY ONE

MAY YOUR TIDES TO VALHALLAH SERVE YOU AND GUIDE YOU SMOOTHLY THROUGH ROCKY CAVERNS AND THE EDGES OF THE EARTH'S CRUST

fARE THEE WELL

Centipede Prince

Horror Holly

I WAS JUST DETERMINED TO NOT BE LAZY but i ended up staying in bed anyway .. TT w TT
User Image

I SLEPT FROM LIKE 3 TO 9 AM I WAS LIKE
THIS IS SO NORMAL FOR ME WTF

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

reverti
Horror Holly

I WAS JUST DETERMINED TO NOT BE LAZY but i ended up staying in bed anyway .. TT w TT
User Image

I SLEPT FROM LIKE 3 TO 9 AM I WAS LIKE
THIS IS SO NORMAL FOR ME WTF

User Image
User Image
User Image
pumpkin that is
t h hat is b eautiful
thatisbeautiful
th an k you so much that's so a++++
b l ess
t h an k u dalmation for granting my wish for art of my bby.
THAT IS REALLY GORGEOUS THANK YOU FOR DOING MY BABY'S JUSTICE, PUMPKIN. THANKYOUSOMUCH. ;w; eeeieIEIeEEe

PUMPKIN!!! UR SLEEPING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON NOW!!!!!!
THIS IS CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!
bREAK OUT THE MAndarinSS

Humorist

I'M BACK

User Image

VALHALLA IS SO BORING

TOO MANY SMELLY VIKING DUDES

Centipede Prince

Horror Holly
WAOOO HOLLY IM REALLY GLAD YOU LIKE IT TT X TT i really liked poe shes so cute with like face-hiding hair and the little singing ; H ; sso i tried IUNNO HOW I DID BUT TT 3 TT

I-IUNNO IT MIGHT JUST BE A ONE DAY THING Q U Q B UT THANK YOU!! ; 3 ;/ /CHEERS FOR MYSELF
i was like 'IM GONNA MISS SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENING' but i ended up .. not missing that much . . which explained why i was always bored LMFAO OTL

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

reverti
Horror Holly
WAOOO HOLLY IM REALLY GLAD YOU LIKE IT TT X TT i really liked poe shes so cute with like face-hiding hair and the little singing ; H ; sso i tried IUNNO HOW I DID BUT TT 3 TT

I-IUNNO IT MIGHT JUST BE A ONE DAY THING Q U Q B UT THANK YOU!! ; 3 ;/ /CHEERS FOR MYSELF
i was like 'IM GONNA MISS SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENING' but i ended up .. not missing that much . . which explained why i was always bored LMFAO OTL

I REALLY LOVE IT ;w; THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S PERFECT AAAAAHHH PUMPKIN THANK YOU. i'm glad like her!!!! aaah i love characters with bangs in their eyes so much i need more even tho i got like at least four so far hhhehehe /shot/ but ohohoh im glad you liked it. ;w; YOU DID WELL IT'S PERFECT SWEETHEART< 33 THANK YOU

I HOPE IT'S AN EVERY DAY THING U DID GOOD TODAY OvO /CLAPCLAPCLAP
omg rip HAHAHHAA IT'S OK THO BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU MORE TIME TO DO STUFF WHEN THE SUN IS OUT.. like staying inside and rpin n doodlin n watching hell's kitchen. -w-

Holmgeir
I'M BACK

User Image

VALHALLA IS SO BORING

TOO MANY SMELLY VIKING DUDES

emotion_0A0
EEEECCCHHHHHH

GROSSSSSS

TESTOSTERONE ZONE

CONGRATULATIONS ON PROVING LIFE OVER DEATH IN A SHOCKING WAY DOCTORS WILL NO DOUBT WANT TO ABDUCT YOU AND STUDY YOU FOR.

the place was not the same without devious cat warrior.

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

emotion_bigheart

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

lenore fact:

when lenore starts getting all boiled up and angry, she melts her poor shoes. she's gone through many pairs.

Centipede Prince

Horror Holly

WAHHH OMG!!!!! im really glad i could do her some amount of justice ; U ; !! TT u TT
THEY ARE ALL SUPER CUTE HEEHEHE TT W TT i need to be more creative with my chara hair for real LMFAO i dont stray very much orz ESPECIALLY IN THE BANGS REGION

WAHHH i went an took a nap in the middle of the day BECAUSE CUMIN MADE ME ALL DIZZY LMFAO TT H TT it was so pain
YESSSSSSS IM SO ADDICTED TO HELLS KITCHEN NOW ITS SO SAD TT v TT)_ but i also gotta get started on all the work i was supposed to do ove r the summer like read all these books an d write an essay an d .. and then write college apps .. /horror .. TTT H TTT

SNARKY AN I ARE TALKING ABOUT A CUTE HOGWARTS AU LMFAO TT H TT BUT ISNTEAD OF THE HOUSES THERES LIKE
'beluga whale house' = hufflepuff

Humorist

Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out