Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Dodosodosoooo YOU SEEM P. COOL

Consider my OC Emery, perhaps?

EDIT: or my av. Whatever floats your boat. Em is a little too furry sometimes hah

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi there, Emily/Ivan! Sorry of my post is a bit short; I'm on a phone, which I'm not used to.
Anyway, I've never been to Sweden, but most of the people whom I have talked to from there say that it's not like I imagine it to be. Honestly, I have no opinion or whatever on it, since I e never been there.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Also are you sure you don't wear leather shorts? Cause that would be pretty rad

Blessed Heckler

Leather shorts just sound uncomfortable. Wouldn't it be cold, anyway?

Impassioned Vampire

12,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Character Name: Sedimus
Reference: Looks like this, but with this color hair and wearing this suit.
Personality and hobbies: Smug, self centered,

So how are you, Ivan?

Dangerous Lunatic

Just whip out your d**k and

Your name made me giggle snort.

Piss on all of them!

Liberal Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MystMist
CRIPPLE D1CK

oh hello there! i WISH i could speak swedish, i really want to learn xox
russian and italian too >: (
and parkour isnt too bad, but i dont think i'd ever be able to do it.... gonk

Why does people like Swedish and Sweden so much? I don't get it!
I can't do it either and even if i could we don't have any good locations where i live.
I dunno! I've always liked Sweden! I like cold places =w=...
Parkour would be impossible where I live, too :/ Oh well...

Psychotic Squirrels

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :/ I've been feeling pretty down as well. Life has it's ups and downs, I suppose? I'm used to being a downer so it's no problem with me =W=

And
and
send me
send me some
WE DONT HAVE HOT TOPIC BAWWWW

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Clearly the answer is leather PANTS

Liberal Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hybridic
Dodosodosoooo YOU SEEM P. COOL

Consider my OC Emery, perhaps?

EDIT: or my av. Whatever floats your boat. Em is a little too furry sometimes hah
ok im not really that cool BUT I ASSURE YOU I AM COOLER THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE WEIRDOS I SEE ON THIS SITE LATELY
hell what am i saying gaia has always been an immature weeaboo hang out x3 uguu i luff my yaois ^ o ^ )/ yatta!

oh man i wouldnt mind drawing emery s...hes KAWAII
genderqueer *green check*

PS
no i assure you that if someone here were to wear leather shorts and weren't an old alpsman they would be bullied til the end of their days
that or be praised idfk fashion people here have esp at school sucks a**

Liberal Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heavy Artillery
as stated by hybridicks:
LEATHER PANTS
but honestly we are talking about leather SHORTS here it's not like theyre just going to grow into ******** pants my GOD

Blessed Heckler

CRIPPLE D1CK
Heavy Artillery
as stated by hybridicks:
LEATHER PANTS
but honestly we are talking about leather SHORTS here it's not like theyre just going to grow into ******** pants my GOD

Shorts do grow into pants, in my homeland. **indignant**

We call them pant plants.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

CRIPPLE D1CK
ok im not really that cool BUT I ASSURE YOU I AM COOLER THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE WEIRDOS I SEE ON THIS SITE LATELY
hell what am i saying gaia has always been an immature weeaboo hang out x3 uguu i luff my yaois ^ o ^ )/ yatta!

PS
no i assure you that if someone here were to wear leather shorts and weren't an old alpsman they would be bullied til the end of their days

Omg yes TOO MANY WEEABOOS I don't usually venture too far out of the b/c forums because honestly it gets pretty terrifying at times hahahaha.

And eee I would be thrilled, EMERY THANKS YOU FOR YOUR FLATTERY Hahahaa it will go straight to their head. XD (Genderqueer high fiveee)

Man I wish I were an old alpsman
Lemme go find some leather shorts

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Omfg hybridicks

Best nickname ever ily

My username used to be "les Vagues" which means "the waves" in French but my friends just called me "lesbian vaginas" so

This is following in a proud tradition of ridiculousness

Liberal Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hybridic
CRIPPLE D1CK

PS

Omg yes TOO MANY WEEABOOS I don't usually venture too far out of the b/c forums because honestly it gets pretty terrifying at times hahahaha.

And eee I would be thrilled, EMERY THANKS YOU FOR YOUR FLATTERY Hahahaa it will go straight to their head. XD (Genderqueer high fiveee)

Man I wish I were an old alpsman
Lemme go find some leather shorts
IN 2006 WHEN I WAS AN ULTRA WEEABOO WHO REFUSED TO WATCH ANY NON-JAPANESE DUB OF ANY ANIME EVER I WANTED TO ROLEPLAY HERE AS A PIRATE GIRL WHO WAS STRANDED ON AN ISLAND AND BOTH HER PARENTS DIED IN SOME STUPID BOAT CRASH AND SHE HAD PINK HAIR AND HUGE TITS AND
i never posted once i submitted my thing got accepted and made posts like "omfg dont troll -_-" and THAT WAS ALL I ******** DID LOL

genderqueers are beautiful but theyre getting kind of
idfk on my nerves like they get confused about themselves for 2 ******** minutes and now everything on their profile is IM GENDERQUEER DONT JUDGE -_- GAY RIGHTS i luv gays but im pan lol ^^; not gay x3 DONT JUDGE MEH XD mtf tranny IM A BOY! IT GETS BETTER PROJECT 2013
and its like "what"

dont you dare disgrace my ******** country

people who make french usernames lol
dude lesbian vaginas are good though you should be proud I AM SO SORRY I TYPE SO MUCH

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I'm traaaans but I hear ya, sometimes people get the hell on your nerves but like, idk. There are obnoxious idiots in every demographic, LOL, doesn't leave out the queer community.

IM PAN TOO MAN HIGH FIVE AGAIN yep

It's just like, when people only talk about that THERE ARE OTHER THINGS IN MY LIIIFE I JUST WANNA LIIIVE MAN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff