Nurse Blissey
i absolutely love it!!! thank you so much <333
Sora Himea
yue is a massive cutie! would you want a chibi or a sketch? (:

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Nurse Blissey
mickaylaanime

♥Would you want to do an art trade with me? emotion_kirakira Samples right here.
          If they're not your thing, no worries, but I'm gonna put my requests below, so just give 'em a look and let me know if you're interested!

Would you be interested in...

A Past Avi?
          User ImageUser Image
          If you could draw her chubby, that'd be cool. If not, that's also cool.

Item list (just in case):

Vagran Sea (Bow)
          Calla the Flower Spirit (Bangs)
          Lovely Lucie (Mouth/Makeup)
          Cool Madelyne Hair
          Chloe the Fool (Eyes/Freckles)
          Pandamonium Pandaista (Top under skirt)
          Apple Rendezvous (Gloves)
          Band of Bremen Redux (Skirt)
          Nekola (Shoes. They're like kitty tights.)

Art credit goes to Kikko Mangetsu.

My Current Avi?
          User ImageUser Image
          Item list:

Horns of the Demon (Horns)
          Pink Cat Breath (Flower Crown, feel free to omit)
          Warm Madelyne Hair
          Fashionable Pageturner (Eyes)
          Mysterious Captain (Eye Makeup)
          Lustrous Lucie (mouth)
          Chloe the Fool (corset)
          Innocent Thrall (Skirt)
          Apple Rendezvous (gloves)
          Nekola (Kitty tights)

Art credit goes to Xylers. Click on image to see full size.

My lovely OC with a manbun, Caspian?
          User ImageUser Image
          Hair: Dark brown/black hair, armpit-length, often in a bun, but sometimes it isn’t.
          Eyes: Hazel

Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: Roughly 200lbs, has a lot of muscle, though it’s not really too visible unless he’s flexing or wearing something tight. Has a somewhat dark red scar on the left side of his neck. He has a sharp jaw line. He has a beard sometimes, but other times he’s shaved clean. His eyebrows are a bit thick, but not unruly. A bit thick in nature, but I won’t be too picky; just don’t make him noodly. Not unlike Brock O’Hurn. (But again, he doesn’t have to be that built.)

Clothing/Apparel: Something somewhat classy; doesn’t really matter. He likes to wear scarves upon occasion, and he looks/feels best in earth-toned clothes. Perhaps a jacket/hoodie/sweater would be fine, tight-ish pants, and some kinda boot or maybe just Vans.

Race: Olive complexion
          Temperament: Most of the time he’s pretty calm; he’s not really the type to anger easily.
          Anything else, just ask. <3

Left art credited to LettuceJamming, right art credited to TheDarkestPleasure.

Or perhaps my transgirl OC Luna?
          User ImageUser Image
          She's kinda tall, like 5'10, with long-ish legs. I want her to have a slight masculinity to her, so much so that you can tell a little bit, but her direct appearance doesn't give it away (she's pretty passing for the most part; no one in the house knows, so there's that). Maybe a sharpened jawbone, toned-looking muscles or something?

She has green eyes and long, cherry red hair. It's obviously dyed, but it's natural in terms of length. She often keeps it in a braid, but you can style it however you'd like, doesn't matter.

She likes red lipstick, if you'd want to do that in is fine either way.

She's wearing a simple V-Neck forest green, long-sleeved shirt and tan cargo pants. Shoes can either be combat boots or sneakers, whatever's most comfortable for you to draw.

Left photo credit to Didnt Bother, right photo credit to Kage Hikoshi.

I always say thank you for art. If I didn't say thank you, it's safe to assume I didn't see it, in which case, quote me again or PM me (code below for easy quoting).
          [quote="mickaylaanime"][/quote]

would u like a chibi or a sketch quq

♥Either way is okay!!! <3

mickaylaanime
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Nurse Blissey
mickaylaanime
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥I love her so much!!!
          I'm not as good, but here you go <3
          User Image

mickaylaanime

♥I love her so much!!!
          I'm not as good, but here you go <3
          User Image

yooooo whatchu talking about? it's lovely!! thanks for the trade c':

Please consider one of my avi heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Star

consider my current?

User Image

or this oneee?

User Image

thank you!
Nurse Blissey

I'm sorry this took so long! These are my boys, if you'd like I can post my girls too.

This is Tailen, an ox/skunk demon hybrid [his parents are precious]. He works as a honeypot assassin, getting closer to his targets by being their friend or more. As such, he's not very strong when it comes to fighting, but stealth is his game. He's quick to laugh things off and slow to forgive.
User Image

User Image

Coyote! A spirit who lives on belief, he's a trickster and a thief. This is him when he was younger and a lot wilder. As he grows up, he matures and gets less wild and unrestrained, but a whole lot more vicious. He has a few more stages of life if you'd like to see those too.
User Image

Older [and with his boyfriend, The Professor]:
User Image

Also a ref for The Professor in case he strikes your fancy. A little more uptight and serious than Coyote.
User Image

Aparro the harpy! He's a snarky better-than-you preening jerk but he's fiercely loyal. It takes some time to understand him, but once you're friends he'll defend you with his life.
User Image

Kaj and Re. Kaj is a golem made of charcoal dust who was given a soul. He's a cowardly whiner, but loyal and generous. Re is nonbinary, a constellation spirit who has had their power locked away.
[Apologies for the quality of this drawing, I know it's a bit terrible, I uploaded all of these at work]
User Image
BlackFalcon002

The Professor is bae. holy s**t. is it possible to love a skull and a cloak <333
what are his hands like? shadowy claws or normal hands?
and what's underneath the robe. all v important QUQ
Nurse Blissey
BlackFalcon002

The Professor is bae. holy s**t. is it possible to love a skull and a cloak <333
what are his hands like? shadowy claws or normal hands?
and what's underneath the robe. all v important QUQ

His hands are clawed!
User Image

User Image

Under the cloak he has a body that's usually wearing a suit, or at least very professional.
[Spoiler for my comic I'm working on, Coyote ends up losing his life after a few hundred years of annoying people. The Professor resurrects him but their different powers clash, and Coyote ends up becoming a coyote skull floating above empty clothes. They're skull boyfriends.]
His cloak tends to be very wispy around the edges and he can use it to defend himself.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nurse Blissey
Here's my part of the trade! <3 I hope you like it. Made sure the bg was transparent for ya.

[x]
oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Nurse Blissey
Here's my part of the trade! <3 I hope you like it. Made sure the bg was transparent for ya.

[x]
ooooOOOOOH YOU'RE SO KIND TO ME TT^TT
i knew i had a trade to do! i'll get started asap quq <3

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nurse Blissey
Aha, I'm glad you like it!

Take as much time as you need. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash