Hell yes. 0.1077694235589 10.8% [ 43 ]
******** yes. 0.3859649122807 38.6% [ 154 ]
Gimme money, but yes. 0.37844611528822 37.8% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]

esste's Bae

Bashful Leaf

Sabrina ::
It'll be okay c:
And it'll pass. Just have to push through it.

I knooow! It's such a nice combination.
I tried to do it justice.

Everyday Garbage

esste
"Well if you would have listened when I told you about this place initially... "

~She gave Damio a big grin, not continuing the sentence, he knew what she would finish it with. The heat of the sun thankfully blocked by the amount of dust in the air. Her hand ran through her long hair, attempting to tame it slightly as it blew in the wind. She took a full hand of it and tied it up in a pony, to keep the ends of it from getting dirty on the ground.~

"Guns, eh? Well that makes it interesting. How would you like to go about this?"

~She looks up at Swagless, though still speaking to Damio as she mutters.~

"He'd make a good snack for the road..."

~Esste gave Swagless a big toothy smile before calling out to him, now~

"You're so lazy! If I find a cow I'm eating it all. I'll save you the tail."

~She laughed softly before turning back to Damio, her face turning serious now~

"Lead on, Lover.."

~She loved calling him pet names that didn't suit him at all. It always seemed to irritate him, or at least, that's what she took from his reactions.~
Snorting as she tried to scold him for not listening to her, he sneered, gazing about at the carnage, a bit irritated with himself. After a moment though, he gave a snicker, letting his gaze fall back to her as he retorted in with a snarky tone.
"Well sorry but I didn't expect a pipsqueak like you to be able to do this much without me."
He grinned as he spoke, poking fun right back, watching as she tied her hair up and asked what the plan was. The plan? They made plans now? Well that was new. He gave a cackle, giving a nod of his head to the size toward the massive sword resting next to it.
"We're gonna go about it the usual way. I'm gonna kill them before they kill us. Unless you want to play a bit first."
His grin wicked, he brushed off the thought of eating the other male, knowing she was joking, waiting for her to finish her little visit so they could move. However, when she called him that name, his grin faded, and he gave a snort of disgust, sneering again as he walked past her. He'd forgive her, of course. And she knew that. But it still irritated him. Hated that word.

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

Traci, you do any combination more justice than it deserves <3

Succubrat's Bae

Territorial Puppy

The demon gave the woman a smirk back, watching as the two walked off on their 'mission', if you could call it that. Here, hunting and killing were a way of life; it was like going to work for them, honestly.

"Have funnnn."

He chimed, albeit a bit lowly as he stared at the sky, his hands folded behind his head.

esste's Bae

Bashful Leaf

Sabrina ::
Baw, thank you ;A;
As do you <3

Everyday Garbage

Sprinkle Bear
Damio ::
I watch the food network a ton; especially Chopped, and I've seen various animal brains used
as a mandatory ingredient on the show.
Not pleasant to watch. Don't know how the judges could eat it x_x
And nice to meet you too. n_n
Ha ha, yeah.
No, I'm good.
I would not eat that.
No thank you.
And indeed.
Sorry you didn't get much sleep.
Hopefully tonight will be different.
At least I hope so.
o A o

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

esste

Slaaneshi Horror

With a flicker and and an outward pressure wave, the Abyssal Lord simply appeared in front and to the right of the two monsters, facing them. Blinking, Melech examined the female, before turning his attention to his brother when the woman called him 'lover'. This was...interesting. Blinking in mild confusion, it took a moment for everything to register within the devils mind, before he shrugged. He didn't care really. Pivoting on his heel, he now stood side long to the pair, eyes examining the rubble and carnage around him. "If you guys are planning some fun, I could use some entertainment."

esste's Bae

Bashful Leaf

Damio ::
Definitely wouldn't eat it, but the judges did.
I saw them use duck white kidneys on the show once.
Which are duck testicles. 8|

Ah, yeah. It happens.
I'm just hoping I'm so exhausted tonight that I just pass out.
And sleep through the nightt :T

S2OmegaS2's Wife

Fashionable Bloodsucker

15,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
nap time then doodles ;3

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

Slaaneshi Horror

Swagless

Melech Dawntreader

~She simply rolled her eyes at Damio's comment about her being a pipsqueak, he knew well enough she could deal a lot of damage when she wanted to. Esste could truly be a terrifying creature, she hardly ever wanted to use that amount of energy though. Her weight shifting as she started to turn away from the great piece of stone, giving a simple hand wave at Swagless as Damio and herself turned toward their destination. Damio needed to feed, she could see it in his eyes, so she wouldn't prolong this visit anymore.~

"I could sneak in and get a better idea of what we're dealing with, maybe steal their gun stash, you know, make things so much easier.. I AM the stealthy and persuasive one, after all."

~She grinned as his disgust was evident, the word she called him causing his face to revolt against the mere sounds of it. She grinned and shook her head. Taking a hold of his shoulder armor she used it to heave up onto his shoulders with one leap, petting his hair then laying her arms folded across the top of his head. Her head resting on her arms.~

"You're far too easy to upset you know, someone might think you have issues.."

~Esste smirked as she teased him before her attention was taken by this new creature standing before them. Making the smallest sneer at him as she was being 'examined' by the male that was so familiar toward Damio. She could feel Damio's stance change as this male appeared, she looked down at Damio, unsure.~

Everyday Garbage

esste

Melech Dawntreader
Damio was, for the most part, quiet as he walked, not at all bothered as she pulled herself up onto his shoulder and rested her arms atop his head. His scowl was already gone, very quick to let go of stress. That part of him would never change. His eyes were closed, his other senses guiding him as they moved, his voice highly amused as he spoke.
"I do have an issue. A big one. She's sitting on my shoulder right now, acting like my head is a place to rest."
His tone suggested he was joking. At least enough to make his teasing somewhat endearing. A rare moment, and of course, it was quickly ended. His nose gave a twitch, and he snorted before his brother even showed up, spitting the dead cigarette butt pinched between teeth out as his eyes opened, head rolling just enough to stare down the bridge of his nose at Melech, sneering.
"We ain't makin' deals with these people Melech. Just remember that..."
He continued to stare for a moment, before his his sneer shifted, grinning broader than he had before as he continued to move.
"That said, come along. Been a while since I've seen some of your hat tricks. Just don't damage the bodies too much. I need their bodies alive, at the very least."

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

esste

Slaaneshi Horror

The devil couldn't help but grin as the two monsters sneered at him. They seemed just so happy to see him. Turning his head Melech glanced over his shoulder before falling in stride with Damio, keeping just ahead and to his right. Uncrossing his arms, the Abyssal Lord exhaled slowly through his nose, sending twin torrents of miasma bellowing forth. Hummming a moment in thought, he glanced over his shoulder at the two once more, his eyes falling upon Esste.

"I will handle the guns."

Guns were a threat if you didn't know how to handle them. A bullet was a bullet, a hunk of lead flying faster than the speed of sound with more than enough potential to rend flesh. For a moment, he seemed to disregard his brother's statement about not making deals, but he finally chuckled as he threw his arms into the air.

"I guess I can manage just this once. And you know I rarely kill, Damio. Humans are much more fun when they are alive."

However, the real reason was that - unlike his elder brother - Melech himself was once human. He had a soft spot for them.

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

Slaaneshi Horror

Melech Dawntreader

~She grinned to herself as Damio spoke, licking one of her thumbs and cleaning a bit of dried blood off his armor. She then cupped her hand over his mouth as he just about finished his statement.~

"You wouldn't keep me around if I was that big a problem.."

~She scoffed at him then rubbed her cheek against the top of his head~

"I know you keep me around for my good looks."

~She made the smallest giggle as she prodded at him jokingly, then frowned at this other male. The tone of his comment suggesting she didn't know how to handle guns. She rolled her eyes. Fine, let him do the work. Damio seemed to tolerate him, and that was good enough for her. She flopped her head down on Damio's, bored, wanting to get to the feasting part already.~

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*A small yellow butterfly lands on esste before alighting elsewhere, leaving behind a grain of white sand with a voice*

I see you're feeling better, but if your hungry perhaps some bone dust could tide you over.

*out of the hat came a few pieces of bone that the sand creature had collected from the ground of grave sites, each bone being carried on white sand before the sand immersed them and finished the job of turning them into dust with a red flash, the sand returned to its pallor and presented the bonemeal to esste at Damio's feet before retreating under the hat, billowing through the clothes and taking the form of manman once more*

Everyday Garbage

esste

Melech Dawntreader
Damio continued walking as Esste busied himself cleaning part of his armor, only to be cut short in his words, her hand cupping his mouth, stopping him from finishing his teasing. He gave a small growl, though his grin did not fade, and as she said her second part, he laughed. Chuckling still as they walked past his brother, only for him to move with him, he closed his eyes again, relaxing as she rest atop him.
"Can't deny that I stare at your a** from time to time."
A tease, making a sexual joke at her. Not entirely unfounded. He did stare. More often than she might have realized. She was his after all. Not like he didn't have that right. As they moved along, Melech making comment that he'd handle the guns, then talking about how he'd leave them alive, Damio could only cackle, lower right eye opening to stare at his brother, his tone malicious as he spoke.
"For the soft spot you have, you show it in a weird way. You know damn well I play with my food. You're making it worse on them."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff