Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image

Welcome to the Adventurer's Agency!
(A request thread, by yours truly.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Intro

Here at the Adventurer's Agency, we strive to take on any and all requests that come our way. We work hard so the monsters that roam our fair lands don't have their way with the good people!

Right now though, it is we, the defenders of all that is good and tasty, that are in need of some assistance by you, fair citizens. Here we have an assortment of Quests, posted up on the bulletin boards. Fast reflexes and ample wit required, but nonetheless we will succeed, with your cherished help, of course!

Please feel free to look though each post to follow. Take your time; choose whichever quest suits your talents. We really appreciate your help.

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Quest #1

This one is pretty straightforward; you simply just draw whichever one of us you choose! Be it one of us, a few of us, or all; you simply can't go wrong! Select a character below. If you have any questions about any of them, all you need to do is ask. Additions to the roster can and will be made if necessary.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Note: Paula is a mermaid, but she can change her lower half at will. You can opt to draw her with legs, as seen there. Also, Rick has a hat he is almost never seen without.

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Quest #2

It goes without saying that we're gamers. Even the gals of the group love a good game. Three of them in particular even enjoy the outfits one can wear in these games. They've listed the outfits they want to be drawn in below, in the spoiler tags. Will you help them?

User Image
"My favorite game is Animal Crossing. I could just spend all day playing it. These here are various outfits from City Folk, but I'm currently enjoying New Leaf right now. You should play it too!"
(X X X X X)
(X X X X X)
(X X X X)
(X X X X)

User Image
"I've come to be quite enamored by this MMO; the outfits are so fashionable! They can get a bit expensive at times, but no matter! I'm surprised I was able to get an in-game hairstyle that closely matches mine. By the way, I'd love to have a matching fan with these outfits here, if you please."
Outfit 1: (X X X)
Outfit 2: (X X X)
Outfit 3: (X X)
Outfit 4: (X X)
Outfit 5: (X)
Outfit 6: (X X X)
Outfit 7: (X X)
Outfit 8: (X X)
Outfit 9: (X X)
Outfit 10: (X X)
Outfit 11: (X X X)

User Image
"Lena told me about the game she mentioned just now, and I had to try it. It can get challenging at times, but I like it! The mechanics when it comes to leveling up are interesting too."
Outfit 1: (X X X X)
Outfit 2: (X X)
Outfit 3: (X)
Outfit 4: (X X)
Outfit 5: (X X)

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Quest #3: New Leaf, New Adventure!

One of the greatest games we've played is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. One of the best things about it is getting an expanded wardrobe to work with! T took it upon himself to be the mayor; would you be willing to do your civic duty and draw any of us wearing our favored outfits below?
(Remember, outfits aside, everything else in the characters' drawn references must remain the same, please!)

User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Quest #4: A Dragon Quest Behest

From a random fan:

"I heard that you and a few of your friends went on an adventure in a strange new world! Please, show me what you looked like while you were there! I bet it was cool..."

Well, who are we to turn down a request like that? What we'd like you to do for this mission is draw the characters listed below, wearing the clothes they had on while on this mission, listed in the spoiler tags. For the first three, please disregard the hairstyles of the in-game screenshots, and stick to the hairstyles that they originally have in their "Original Attire" pictures.

Reference pictures taken to the best of their ability. Having trouble making out what some of them are wearing? The equipment names on the right also state what they have on.

T
(Vocation: Varies He tries a little of each to benefit from all their bonuses.)
Original Attire
What he's wearing in-game:
Costume 1: (1 2)
Costume 2: (1 2)
Holiday costume: (1 2)
Weapon of Choice: HAMMER.

Lena
(Vocation: Mainly a Martial Artist. She packs a punch.)
Original Attire
What she's wearing in-game:
Costume 2: (1 2) (Note, she's wearing 'wooden' sandals, made out of metal)
Costume 3: (1 2)
Costume 4: (1 2 3)
Holiday costume: (1 2)
Weapon of Choice: Fan. Or her Bare Fists. Elegant as she may be, she's not afraid to lay down the law with her own hands.

Sofia
(Vocation: Mage. She's actually pretty good at it. Also moonlights as a Sage every now and then.)
Original Attire
What she's wearing in-game:
Costume 3: (1 2 3)
Costume 4: (1 2)
Costume 5: (1 2 3)
Weapon of Choice: Whip

Lucia
(Vocation: Priest. She silently heals the party with no objections whatsoever.)
Here's what she looks like:
Costume 3: (1 2)
Weapon of Choice: Staff, or Spear
NOTE: Now, Lucia's an interesting case. When drawing her, she MUST be wide-eyed and smiling at all times, as seen in the 2nd reference. No exceptions. She also doesn't speak. It's creepy... but cute, in a way.

Special Theme: You also have the option of drawing T and any of the girls in wedding outfits. (I'm surprised the game even had these, and each piece cost a LOT of gold in the game!)
Groom Outfit: (1 2)
Bride Outfit: (1 2) (Must include bouquet, which hilariously, counts as a Fan Weapon.)

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Quest #5: Colorful Costumes!

From the Desk of Dr. Eggman,

"Greetings! I hear you lot are efficient workers and are capable of getting jobs done. Well, I have a little job for you. I am in need of people to act as mascots for my latest and greatest endeavor, Eggman's Interstellar Amusement Park! I've captur-- I-I mean, I've enlisted the aid of special creatures called Wisps, to help keep my park running smoothly, and I feel the visitors would be delighted to see mascots of them, to help them feel at ease! I only ask that you do only this, and not help any certain speedy blue hedgehogs to foil my plans! Thank you."

...Well, okay... we never expected someone like HIM to call upon us. In any case, we're in need of more costumes! Put simply, we want to go dressed as Gijinkas of these Wisps. Each teammate is listed in spoiler tags, directly under the Wisp they want to dress up as. Click on the names of the Wisps below for still images of them.

Yellow Drill!
User Image
Who wants to be dressed up as it?
User ImageUser Image

Cyan Laser!
User Image
User Image

Blue Cube!
User Image

Green Hover!
User Image

Pink Spikes!
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Note: Paula is a mermaid, but she can change her lower half at will. You can opt to draw her with legs, as seen there.

Purple Frenzy!/Violet Void!
User ImageUser Image
Who wants to be dressed up as these?

Red Burst!
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Extra

This is where bonus sidequests will be posted. They come and go on occasion, depending on what's going on. By all means have a look when there's something here!

Extra Quest: Who's That Girl? And That One, Too?

While on my travels, I encountered two interesting girls. I had only spent a small amount of time hanging with them, but I intend to seek them out again, in the hopes of having them join us. It's up to you to provide visuals of them, based on the description below, so I try to remember what they looked like.

Girl #1

She in her early-mid teens and has slightly tan skin. It's probably around this area of color: ███
Her hair is a shade of ███, in two pigtails that reach to her lower back. Said Pigtails are looped, so they're like floppy rings of some sort. That's one possible hair concept I'm thinking of. One thing I recall for sure is that a long, slim forelock of hair at the front of her head stuck up in the shape of a "?" Not sure about the eye color. Were they orange like this?: ███ Might've been.

Her attire could be slightly reminiscent of perhaps a pirate (no hat) mixed with a belly dancer. Her midriff was often exposed. Was she wearing an undershirt and a vest together? Most likely. The main colors I was thinking of were ███, ███, and ███ She prefers sandals or no shoes.

She has this treasure chest with crayon markings all over it. It's just the right size for her to hide in, but also light enough to wear, like suspenders. With a cheery, almost child-like demeanor, she fancies herself a treasure hunter. Her name is Mimi.

Girl #2

I was surprised when I first met her. She's a Harpy; a literal one to be precise! She's in her mid-late teens. Her hair, and much of her body feathers were ███. I believe she was a Green Parrot Harpy. But her feathers, mostly her wings, did have light accents of ███ and ███. Her wings and arms are one and the same, with a thumb-like digit in the appropriate spot so she can grab things. She has even been seen to transform at times so that her wings are independent of her arms. Her eyes were a warm shade of ███, and her skin was a healthy shade of ███. For the sake of modesty, she was wearing a short sleeveless top of some sort. I wish I could remember what her hairstyle looked like; it might've had a really short tuft of hair held up near the top of her head, like a really short ponytail. I do remember her name clearly, though: Deela Aello.

User Image User Image
User Image

[Reserved in the event of freebies!]

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Certified Heroes
Where those who have completed a quest in this thread are immortalized.

Quest #1

By B O O !: gaia_diamond
By millenia267: gaia_diamond

Quest #2

None so far...

Quest #3: New Leaf, New Adventure!

By Sakura_Kasumi: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

By Kaptain Epic: gaia_diamond

Quest #4: A Dragon Quest Behest

By NAM-JAI: gaia_diamond

Quest #5: Colorful Costumes!

None so far...

Quest ?: Other
(in the event any aspiring quest seekers, opt to Take a Third Option, and draw us outside of the Quest outlines, or take on the Extra Quest listed.)

None so far...

Thank You!

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image User Image
Links In
[url=http://tinyurl.com/nfkbuqj][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/macoc2.png[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates

User Image

User Image User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
And with this dancing Fawful Guy, I declare this thread OPEN!

User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
NAM-JAI

I started anew! And I put up a quest focused on New Leaf!
User Image

Alright T. I haven't doodled anything in a while for you. Gimme a few of your top choices. >| -ponders-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff