• Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
meeiji

reeeeeeeev

ILL KEEP QUOTING YOU SO YOU KEEP COMING BACK T 7T <333

huehuehuee, so hows your day going ?? 4laugh

y-YAY ; W;
UHMMM... well when you sent that i was asleep xD //just woke up = w=//
but today i have to take my puppy to the vet for "THE OP" > w> i feel really bad for him--he loves the vet but after today--- * n*

Sparkly Spirit

emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
/pokes peeps
So quiet in here lately :c

Man-Hungry Unicorn

I have art block, I can't draw anything decent OnO

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
No one is really requesting anything, so I guess I'll chat.

User Image

OK, topic time: What's the creepiest thing you've ever done?

Aaaaaaaaaaand. . . go!

My story is pretty creepy, kinda gross, kinda long to read & I kinda curse a bit in the story, so it'll be in spoilers.

Full story
Back in 2010, my friend & I went to see a favorite band of mine, X Japan, in Los Angeles. For further understanding, I LOVE X Japan & I mean, I ******** LOVE them. I'm a HUGE fan of the band, but at that time I was a hyper fan girl for the lead singer, Toshi. Back then, I was a total crazy girl. I drew (really bad) fan art for Toshi, I wrote shitty self-insert one-shot fan fiction for myself (with ToshixMyself as a pairing, but I never published it. I have my dignity too you know?) and I one point, I totally convinced myself that I was seriously in love with him, but I digress.
Anyways, the concert ended after a hour or so & the band was doing a little swag toss from the stage, throwing guitar picks; towels; water bottles and so on. The last one to do the swag toss was Toshi & the second I noticed, my friend, who at that point knew I was crazy for him, helped me get his attention to try to get him to toss something our way since we were in the back of the pit. By some sort of luck, I think he did hear us because he locked on in our position, picked up a water bottle, drank a fair amount of it & threw it our way. I swear to God, when I saw that water bottle fly over the pit & above my head, could've sworn I heard that super dramatic slo-mo song. You know, this one:

Anyways, I did the best leap I could muster & then some tall dude jumped up & got it. gonk
I gave that dude a high five & told him that he was lucky. But a moment later, he tapped my shoulder & through some divine intervention, he gave me the bottle. Just out of nowhere, gave me the bottle & said, "Here you can have it, I'm pretty sure you were gonna get it anyways". After I said "Really? Are you sure?" & a million "thank yous", I had acquired Toshi's water bottle with a little under half the water left in it.
This, however, confused my friend. She suddenly thought that the drummer, Yoshiki, was the one who tossed the bottle (Yoshiki is the one whom my friend fangirled over at the time) & the second we were out in the open, she grabbed my bottle & tried to pry it away from me! We had to struggle for the damn bottle for a good minute between me stomping on her foot, her poking my side hard & me trying to tell her that it was Toshi's bottle before she let go. Thanks to the struggle, the poor thing got crushed in the middle pretty bad & almost all the water was gone. After the semi-fight, next to almost a hour & a half of moshing/singing/screaming/being next to lots of sweaty people, my delirium reached it's apex & I drank whatever was left in the bottle. I ended up filling it again with the water fountain & drinking more of it.
When my friend & I were walking outside of the venue to find our ride, I took another swig of the bottle & I screamed a bit when I realized what just happened.

Toshi & I shared an indirect kiss

When I told my friend that, she just shook her head like I was crazy or something. gonk

Oh, and no, I didn't catch anything bad from that either, thank god. It was still worth it though.

TL;DR -
Musician I admired gave me a water bottle he drank out of at a concert & I drank out of it too because I was thirsty (figuratively & literally), causing an indirect kiss
User Image

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Wasn't something I've done but...
Freshman year in college, I was up late waiting for one of my Gaia friends to get online. Had finished watching A Royal Wedding (which is the Fred Astaire movie where he ends up dancing on the ceiling). Turned on the radio since I wasn't in the mood for another movie or anything. Wasn't really paying attention until I heard the words "before you can eat, you've gotta dance like Fred Astaire". Song I never heard about by Leo Sayer. I kid you not, the next song the radio played was Lionel Ritchie's 'Dancing on the Ceiling'.
Creepiest thing ever for me.

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
discoqueen
Wasn't something I've done but...
Freshman year in college, I was up late waiting for one of my Gaia friends to get online. Had finished watching A Royal Wedding (which is the Fred Astaire movie where he ends up dancing on the ceiling). Turned on the radio since I wasn't in the mood for another movie or anything. Wasn't really paying attention until I heard the words "before you can eat, you've gotta dance like Fred Astaire". Song I never heard about by Leo Sayer. I kid you not, the next song the radio played was Lionel Ritchie's 'Dancing on the Ceiling'.
Creepiest thing ever for me.

That timing is incredibly weird! I'd get a little creeped out too if I was in your shoes.

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
It was more a mixture of amusement and creepiness xD

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

discoqueen

uwahhh so many nostalgia i recognize some of those songs !!! * Q *
thank youuuu ill listen to it next time i draw huehue

reeeeeeeev

LOL AWWWE POOR THING Q vQ
IM JUST GUESSING WHAT THE OP IS THO LOL

all my friends dogs had the op and all my dreams of snagging a puppy disappeared qq
Hydeous

uwahh nono hello fellow thread artistt !!! 4laugh how are you ~?
Sonezaki_Shinjuu

LOOOL

holy moly thats some serious fangirling if you guys fought over that water bottle !!!! LOL
i think ive heard of X japan too !!! i really like their sound Q vQ

i cant think of anything creepy that ive done before ??? LOL if its something gross
once i was out eating all you can eat japanese food and i got eel fried rice (DA BOMB BTW)
and then i found a hair in it which was hella gross gonk so naturally i stop eating it immediately and i was talking to my friends about it
and we continued talking about random stuff
AND THATS WHEN I NOTICED I FORGOT THE HAIR AND FINISH HALF OF IT

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
meeiji

You're welcome ^^

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
meeiji

LOOOL

holy moly thats some serious fangirling if you guys fought over that water bottle !!!! LOL
i think ive heard of X japan too !!! i really like their sound Q vQ

i cant think of anything creepy that ive done before ??? LOL if its something gross
once i was out eating all you can eat japanese food and i got eel fried rice (DA BOMB BTW)
and then i found a hair in it which was hella gross gonk so naturally i stop eating it immediately and i was talking to my friends about it
and we continued talking about random stuff
AND THATS WHEN I NOTICED I FORGOT THE HAIR AND FINISH HALF OF IT

Dude, I'm tellin' ya the thirst was real (as was the struggle), hahaha! After that, I totally mellowed out. I still really like Toshi, but I'm not that hardcore of a fangirl as I used to be (thought I did spend a lot of

You've heard of X Japan? Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I always get get happy when I hear that people have heard of them outside Twitter. They've been making more of an impact outside of Japan lately, so it's not too surprising either.

UGH! That story was pretty gross! gonk Hell, you got me there.

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
meeiji

reeeeeeeev

LOL AWWWE POOR THING Q vQ
IM JUST GUESSING WHAT THE OP IS THO LOL

all my friends dogs had the op and all my dreams of snagging a puppy disappeared qq

its when he has his balls chopped off so he cant have puppys :B
haha xD puppy's are so much work though * A* and they destroy your housee ; w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas