No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

MistressLifeBetter
D3ADLY N3KO
MistressLifeBetter
well i ment ur avi is simple soo ill draw her XD thats all

Oh xD
User Image
Hi there! Would you please consider drawing my Naruto OC, Ayame? smile Thank you for your consideration!
User Image

Hesitant Lover

If you are still looking for avis to draw, maybe my current will spark your interest. C:

User Image

Bloodthirsty Monster

I know I already posted in your other thread but I couldn't resist, your art is so awesome emotion_dowant

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello,

Would you consider drawing my avi please?

. . .Moonstone . . .
User ImageUser Image

I also have layering examples . . .
If the outfit is to cluttered. He also has a Moonstone jewel on his chest.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Thank you for looking over my post . . .xxxxxxxxxxxxx
~ lil kuso

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

Toxic Tigrex
I know I already posted in your other thread but I couldn't resist, your art is so awesome emotion_dowant
User Imagemaybe in the future ill actually finish it with morre detail..:p but for now here ya go

Bloodthirsty Monster

D3ADLY N3KO

Thanks ^^

Feisty Neko

15,915 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello! heart
Note that some images may be too large.

Here are my Female Avatars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are the Males.
Brendan
User Image

✓ Has glasses ( Can be taken off ) ✓ Pokemon Master ✓ Has Wailord-like hoodie

References :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pengu
User Image

✓ Penguin suit/onesie ✓ Green Eyes ✓ Brown hair ✓ Penguin King

References :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

This is my OC Ganador heart
" Even a dim star is sending light to somewhere. "

OC : Ganador

Charahub ☆☆☆ sta.sh

More references :
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Informations
Back story keywords :
Abandoned at a young age during a War (Parents was killed) , Raised by another young male who also lost his family in a War (In another place) , Trained to use Light magic , Has strong Dark energy in her (Tattoo on arm)

Personality keywords :
Constantly calm, Sometimes shy, Smart , Clumsy , Always happy and cheerful around others , Always doubting and upset when alone, Tries to look and sound "Professional"

Physical description :
5"1 / 155cm , C cups, Curvy body, fat thighs, flat stomach, Blonde but back hair died grey, Yellowish skin tone (Asian) , 3 glowing gems on Left forehead, Irregular dark lines representing Dark energy (Has no accurate design, constantly changing)

Her weapon :
It is originally a Light staff fused with a scythe's blade. The gems transfer the energy from User to Weapon, from Weapon to User. The blade is used to store energy to balance her body. She named it "Winner"

Consider one of them?
Please and thank you!

QuackingMoron's Husband

Toxic Cottontail

18,225 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Maybe this little lady?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
me please? emotion_kirakira

IIFix's Honey Bun

HM, those kitties and that sample are very convincing -SHOT-

I mean... Maybe one of my ladies is enough to inspire you? emotion_kirakira
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Or my couple, if pony anthros don't scare you~?
User Image
Species: Unicorn
Special Somepony: Sugar Snaps
Optional Accessory: Headset/headphones with a mic
Anthro clothing: Dark hoodies, T-shirts, shirtless, sweatpants, pajama pants, jeans- Simple attire
Personality: Spurx is a strong, noble, playful, and stubborn unicorn that is generally kind unless provoked. He prefers spending all his time goofing off on video games or building computers since his body's a bit run down from trying to become a boxer before he met Sugar, but he isn't afraid to put someone in their place if they test his patience or hurt his wife in any way.
With his wife, he’s still the same if not a little more cuddly and affectionate than he initially comes off as because of his fairly massive height and muscular physique.

User Image
Species: Pegasus
Special Somepony: Spurx
Optional Accessory: Thin/small-framed glasses
Anthro clothing: Tank tops, zip up hoodies (unzipped), yoga pants, pajama pants, jeans, shorts- Baggy to form fitting, lazy attire
Personality: Sugar Snaps is a clumsy, awkward, short-tempered, stubborn, and antisocial pegasus that tries to be friendly unless given a reason not to be. She usually spends her time sitting around and photographing the sky rather than flying in it as she's very capable of doing; her depression keeping her grounded for reasons she says would be dumb to talk or complain about.
With her husband, she can be obnoxiously loud and overly talkative, making her self-conscious and quick to doubt that she's enjoyable to be around although Spurx begs to differ every time.

Both enjoy playing horror (Silent Hill), shooter (Resident Evil), survival (MineCraft), adventure (Skyrim), and fighting (Super Smash Bros.) video games, although Sugar can be an extremely sore loser if Spurx beats her in any of the multiplayer ones.

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

Divine Genius

Your art is beautiful!!
Maybe my avi's? :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash