Welcome to Gaia! ::

So about a year ago I started on a quest to beat every single Zelda game in chronological order of the in game timeline. When I beat each game, I took a photo of the 'The End' screen to document each game beaten (except for two, The Minish Cap which was stolen right after I beat it, and Four Swords where I haven't gotten someone to play with me to beat again to get the picture, I'll have to replace those two later ;-; I put in replacements for now). Well, I've officially beaten every game, and I compiled all my pictures and printed them onto foam board, and now I want to create some sort of project out of them to hang on my wall. A commemoration of my journey and it's completion.

Now, I need help because I'm having difficulty deciding upon a good design and idea to turn them into. I was thinking maybe a poster of some sort, maybe making the back paper look like parchment or a dungeon map. These are what we have to work with:

User Image

They're each about a quarter inch thick. I want them to remain in the order of the timeline, like this:

User Image

So, any and all suggestions or ideas would be really helpful!
Buuuumpp emo
Bump burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas