• Generous 100
nervermind art buddeh found :p

Demonic Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Generous 100

Fashionable Kitten

This came up on My Gaia notices. You might want to give people samples of your work to see if they want to work with you. Good luck!

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Put up some of the script. If I'm a decent artist, what is supposed to make me think you are a writer worth dropping all of my personal projects and ideas to work with?

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
We'd be basically working for free too, so we need to know that your writing style will be worth drawing and that you'll be understanding that the artist probably has a full time job and a life that comes first before a manga. Getting your name on a book isn't as much of an awesome pay-off as you may think...

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Kairanha
Put up some of the script. If I'm a decent artist, what is supposed to make me think you are a writer worth dropping all of my personal projects and ideas to work with?

Hi, it has been a long time since we talked biggrin I just saw you and thought id say hi biggrin
Any artist she comes across are going to want payment up front. No artist should have to depend on how well the comics sells, they should only have to worry about getting the comics done and get what they charge for commission. Partnerships share percentages and generally partnerships are made of people who are both deeply invested in the project. In this case, the artist is a hired hand. Funny enough, I don't see anywhere she mentions payment.

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady mewcat

S'been a while, Lord. I'm generally still kicking around Gaia, but I mostly stay inside my guilds.

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Kaori Silnaak
Lady mewcat

S'been a while, Lord. I'm generally still kicking around Gaia, but I mostly stay inside my guilds.

i miss guilds, Specifically our old guild.

Demonic Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Generous 100
Latopazora
Any artist she comes across are going to want payment up front. No artist should have to depend on how well the comics sells, they should only have to worry about getting the comics done and get what they charge for commission. Partnerships share percentages and generally partnerships are made of people who are both deeply invested in the project. In this case, the artist is a hired hand. Funny enough, I don't see anywhere she mentions payment.

That because I wasn't offering payment, thanks for pointing it out though < thumbs up>

Demonic Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Generous 100
OK first thing I noticed not all but many of you are really rude Im basically Just asking for an artbuddy I wouldn't mind if you would message and ask for details like nicely maybe. -- I mean you don't have to be snippy anyway thanks for your Input and time biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile xp xp whee whee wink wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff