Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for a drawing of the Light of Earendil for a potential tattoo. I'm concerned about it looking phallic or not coming across as a tattoo well. I'll happily give the winner (the one I like the best) 700k.

biggrin THANKS

Gracious Abductee

That's something you'll want to consult a tattoo artist about. They'll better understand what will and won't work in a design and how to allow for the curve of the body in the design. It's also not fair to offer fake money for something you're going to pay real money for later on. All in all it's just better to go to a professional.

Noble Inquisitor

Sapphire-Youn
That's something you'll want to consult a tattoo artist about. They'll better understand what will and won't work in a design and how to allow for the curve of the body in the design. It's also not fair to offer fake money for something you're going to pay real money for later on. All in all it's just better to go to a professional.

This 100% when it comes to tattoos it's all about placement! Sure, you may want treebeard or Legolas or Bilbo Baggins or a scene of Hobbiton on your thigh but in actuality it might be better placed on your back/legs/arms - just be wise about it & consult with your tattoo artist. Also, goodluck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff