Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

would you pay for transparent full bodies like these 10-15$ and i mean $ not gaia money. im just really short on cash and i wanna know if this is the fair pricing u-u

Girl-Crazy Phantom

That sounds about right to me! I think you should consider the $15-20 range imo but that's up to you!

Really nice art btw c:

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ghooosties
That sounds about right to me! I think you should consider the $15-20 range imo but that's up to you!

Really nice art btw c:

ahh thank you so much for responding quq i think i rather start small at first and maybe just add more options of commissions etc. when im a lil more experienced with commissions. but thank you again! uvu

Girl-Crazy Phantom

huge dork
Ghooosties

Really nice art btw c:

ahh thank you so much for responding quq i think i rather start small at first and maybe just add more options of commissions etc. when im a lil more experienced with commissions. but thank you again! uvu

That might be a good idea if it's your first time starting RLC c:

Do you have a DA? I'd like to watch you!

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ghooosties
huge dork
Ghooosties

Really nice art btw c:

That might be a good idea if it's your first time starting RLC c:

Do you have a DA? I'd like to watch you!

yeah but i just dont post a lot on here :'o http://dorkybeans.deviantart.com/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces