Contest Extended

Yay time to enter~ 0.2741935483871 27.4% [ 17 ]
Why are you extending? 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 8 ]
I may enter now 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 8 ]
Poll Whore 0.46774193548387 46.8% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

(Grins) They really, really do. It's almost magical. (Beams at the compromise, and a suddenly warm lap in a somewhat cold room.) And how is my favorite wolf today? Hard at work, or hardly working? ninja

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hmm, at work ... hardly working. Not feeling very motivated, but then it is Monday afterall. *content to warm your lap in exchange for an occasional head scritch* How about you? Was work slightly satisfying in accomplishments today?

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Just don't forget to look industrious when anyone starts looking your way, (I say with a wink, playing with your ears intently) Mondays are like that, especially if you get weekends off. (Leans down to hug you)

Not much, training didn't happen today, and they didn't need us like they have been, so I opted first out. I'll get those hours later this week, I just know it. Ugh. XD

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Heh, I'm well-versed at that. I just change windows to one of business relevance. *smiling as much as a canine can, utterly contented at the attention being paid to my ears and head*

Good idea, may as well take it when you can get it so it's not quite so torturous when they screw you over and double up shifts or something. Want me to go bite them if they call you in for extra shifts? *wicked smirk*

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

(Laughs brightly) Oh man, I remember doing that sort of thing at the college computer room, or at home when looking at sites I really shouldn't be. And no, I'm not disclosing that those sites might be. It's probably not what you're thinking anyways. XD But I bet you're really good at it.

That's my thought--and I miss the lazy free time. XD But it helps restore all my energy and I'm that much better the next day. So it's not like it makes me grumpy. Hahaha, if I thought it'd be a problem, I'd happily take you up on that offer. But after all this time with them, they know that if I'm not scheduled, I'm not coming in. Not with free food bribes, etc. They don't even have my cell number, they still have my parents home phone. I just never bothered to change it. And mom sleeps in til like 2 PM because she's up til the wee hours in the morning. XD

That doesn't mean they can't ask me to come in earlier though. emo I've been coming in, rolling for a few hours in the morning, opening the store up front for a few hours, and then sent into the kitchens.

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
You? Looking at sites you shouldn't? Perish the thought. Don't tarnish your image babe, that's my job. To have the tarnished image not tarnish yours. *laughs*

Very sneaky ... with the phone number. And yeah, lazy time is essential I think. I try to make it my focus on the weekends and do all my freelance work and chores and s**t in the evenings during the week so come the weekend, I can just veg like a sloth. XD

I liked working in the kitchen ... mostly because I didn't have to really deal with anybody. I'm better with just being given a task and being left to work on it. *nods with a grin*

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Noryoku Kiyama
Oo Midnight Memories oO
Mmm...that's a yummy idea.. I can totally imagine people wanting more than the cookies XD
And getting more than the cookies. I don't really have anyone to pair Luciefel up with.
Because he's my main bad guy he could technically have anyone but he doesnt have lasting interest
But he does have a second in command who's like his opposite in appearance [ x ]
/gobblesupdaemiirwithluciefel/
they will totally do.
and pair him with every one just to see which pairings will click.
i'll go and scan your ocs again for any possible pairs. you mind?

/chuckles/ nope that's fine with me. Feel free to see who you can pair up.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Sethykins
Oo Midnight Memories oO
How are you Sethy? ^ ^
I'm better than I was. So much less stress now =)

Goooooood coz stress is bad for you /has lots of stress too at the moment/

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
-chuckles softly and watches Kieryn and Lhance-
But even if you're not trying you're both still cute
And thanks for the bumps Kieryn -hug-

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
*smiles at Kimmi* Had the spare time and knew I should help.
I guess we'll just have to learn to live with being cute then.
*smirking at Lhance* I blame you. Completely.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
-smiles and wraps my arms around you and snuggles against your fur- its super appreciated, I forget to bump the place sometimes. And I suppose you shall just have to live with being cute, its not such a bad thing -grins-

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
*happily basking in the further attentions, resting my head on her shoulder for the hug, head tipped in against Kimmi* Well I know I don't spend as much time here as I should, so it's the least I can do when I DO have the time. And no one is around. *grins*

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
-smiles and cuddles, nuzzles the soft fur- Exactly you're all MIA almost all the time. This is the first time in forever I've actually managed to catch you on gaia.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Mmm...getting close to 100 pages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers