Welcome to Gaia! ::

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
epitombat

well i had alot of fun cat_blaugh its a shame you didnt get more entries, it was a good contest~ but art contests seem sleepy now cat_cry not as many ppl entering them as there used to be

I have two theories as to why that is:
1. The gold amounts aren't enough for the contestants. Inflation is ridiculous nowadays, and people are having to undervalue their art just to get by. (And some people OVERVALUE their art, and that makes me mad... :/ )
2. People are too busy to participate right now. I JUST NOW got out of college for the summer and now my boss is like "Oh, you have no more school? Let's schedule you to work four times in one day! biggrin " So that may be their problem... XD

that does sound like you might be right. The times in gaia + the times in rl cat_crying unlucky! i hope its better later!

Me too! The only good thing about this summer so far is that me and my dad are going to see Hatsune Miku in concert in Atlanta tonight...

o! wowie that sound like its going to be pawsome!! so cool!! cat_blaugh

Itold Dad that if she sings in English, I'm not only going to throw a riot, I'm going to demand a refund.... XD

fufufu i can imagine cat_rofl cat_rofl !!
i think itd mostly be in japanese though because thats what everyone wants~ maybe they might put in 1 english one in case

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mugiwaraa

epitombat

neji_girl

TheMainCharacter1

Chrysoberryl

Hey guys! I have another thingamajig that I was wondering if y'all were interested! I have an RP character and I cannot for the life of me manage to draw her myself... If I describe her to y'all, could I get a picture to use for my posts? I'm totally willing to give, like, almost whatever to whoever is willing to do it (and I have to actually use it to post with...) So it's technically a contest! XD

Fuzzy Bunny

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Hey guys! I have another thingamajig that I was wondering if y'all were interested! I have an RP character and I cannot for the life of me manage to draw her myself... If I describe her to y'all, could I get a picture to use for my posts? I'm totally willing to give, like, almost whatever to whoever is willing to do it (and I have to actually use it to post with...) So it's technically a contest! XD

oh i havent tried anything like this b4. but i would like to give it a try x)
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
Mugiwaraa

epitombat

neji_girl

TheMainCharacter1

Chrysoberryl

ive never drawn from just a description before cat_redface im not sure if i can. I might try if the description feels like i can do it but i think im out of my ability there sowwy cat_emo

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I found a picture that looked a lot like what I was looking for and a friend of mine edited it for me too, so it's even more like what I'm looking for! .... The only thing it's missing is- .... Um... Well, She's just a lot chestier than the picture. XD
Chrysoberryl

epitombat

Distinct Seeker

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
I found a picture that looked a lot like what I was looking for and a friend of mine edited it for me too, so it's even more like what I'm looking for! .... The only thing it's missing is- .... Um... Well, She's just a lot chestier than the picture. XD
Chrysoberryl

epitombat

Yeah I would love to!! Just let me know the details smile

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

For the most part, she looks like this:
User Image

Except she's chestier... XD And she's supposed to be carrying a sword. Like, a longsword (except it's a shortsword because she's short. XD ) {{<<<---- See what I did there? ;3 }}

Distinct Seeker

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

Except she's chestier... XD And she's supposed to be carrying a sword. Like, a longsword (except it's a shortsword because she's short. XD ) {{<<<---- See what I did there? ;3 }}
aww love it. smile any pose? Outfit or anything you want us to draw her with?

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
neji_girl
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

Same outfit, just remove the sleeves (the sleeves look ridiculous...) any pose really. Feel free to add falcon wings on her back if you're feeling adventurous :3
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

Same outfit, just remove the sleeves (the sleeves look ridiculous...) any pose really. Feel free to add falcon wings on her back if you're feeling adventurous :3

do we remove the short sleeves or the long or both? and is it the same girl and same outfit or is it your avatar character in this outfit? + this is for an rp post right so does that mean it needs to be smallish for posting?

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
epitombat
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

do we remove the short sleeves or the long or both? and is it the same girl and same outfit or is it your avatar character in this outfit? + this is for an rp post right so does that mean it needs to be smallish for posting?

Just he short white bulgish sleeves. Keep the long sleeves on her arms bit leave her shoulders bare. It's not my avi, it's the girl in the picture. :3 I'll be able to better answer y'alls questions once I can get on my laptop. sweatdrop

Distinct Seeker

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Just he short white bulgish sleeves. Keep the long sleeves on her arms bit leave her shoulders bare. It's not my avi, it's the girl in the picture. :3 I'll be able to better answer y'alls questions once I can get on my laptop. sweatdrop

Yep I think I got all that! heart

Fuzzy Bunny

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

O: so w/o the bulky sleeves (just like a tube top then?)
and then keep the long sleeve just b4 the shoulder to keep it bare?
how about the hair, eyes n clothing color.. keep the color palette same?
oh and i got confused with the sword. sorry sweatdrop long but short?
uhm.. how long would u like it to be? like starting from her feet up to? (waist, shoulder, head or w/c part of her)
uwaah. im sorry im asking too many questions.. ; 3;

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrysoberryl
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

O: so w/o the bulky sleeves (just like a tube top then?)
and then keep the long sleeve just b4 the shoulder to keep it bare?
how about the hair, eyes n clothing color.. keep the color palette same?
oh and i got confused with the sword. sorry sweatdrop long but short?
uhm.. how long would u like it to be? like starting from her feet up to? (waist, shoulder, head or w/c part of her)
uwaah. im sorry im asking too many questions.. ; 3;

Yes! Like a tube top sorta. I just really don't like those bulgy sleeves... and the short sword thing was a joke. It's a long sword that she keeps on her hip and the blade almost touches the ground. And yes, keep the color scheme. smile Unless of course you can make her eyes even more golden colored >w<

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
neji_girl

Chrysoberryl

epitombat

User Image

but she needs to be:
-chestier
-no bulgy white sleeves (make it a tube top if you have to) but keep the long sleeves (keep the shoulders bare as well)
-same color scheme, same color hair, but feel free to make the eyes more golden colored
-she's supposed to be a falcon-girl, so feel free to give her falcon wings or put a falcon on her arm instead of the hawk that's already there.
Did I cover everything? Or do y'all have any more questions? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces