• Person of Interest 200
Shiblets, the ninja goddess!

Thank you so much for everything, Bribble, holy crap. <3

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
WOOOOW, Cool beans Shiblets! You deserve it!

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
yeah Shiblets!!!!! Congats!! biggrin

Tricky Lunatic

Bribble
And the winner of the points competition was clearly Shiblets, by a long shot! I promised something worth more than first place, so Shiblets is getting the Ninja Headband that I won from Romesilk razz Thank you everyone! If you want to stand by (or come back tomorrow) to fill out a survey... I would appreciate it ;__; Since I'm starting up a new contest very soon, and I'd like to know how to make it as awesome as possible.

Sure thing! After such an awesome contest and awesome prizes, it's the least I could do for you.
Out of curiosity, do you have a start date in mind for the new contest? I definitely want to keep an eye out for it.

Tricky Lunatic

Congrats shiblets!

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Bribble, fantastic contest by the way. I've learned some aspects from you that I would really like to implement in a contest I 'd like to hold in the future. Brilliantly done.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I thought the points was the prize...And the title (<3) ...O_O
I was not expecting that, lol.

But Thank you! O_O

Tricky Lunatic

keiyani
Bribble, fantastic contest by the way. I've learned some aspects from you that I would really like to implement in a contest I 'd like to hold in the future. Brilliantly done.

Yeah, I definitely know what you mean. I'm already planning a contest that includes a few of the ideas from this one. Hopefully I can get prizes together soon....well....relatively soon.

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
Tanabata Wish
keiyani

Yeah, I definitely know what you mean. I'm already planning a contest that includes a few of the ideas from this one. Hopefully I can get prizes together soon....well....relatively soon.

Lol I'm doing the same thing XD I just keep getting letters though. I have a collection of like 5 years of monthly collectible letters. They make me smile XD

Unbeatable Phantom

Hehe, Congrats Shiblets! Queen of the Points!

And keep me updated, I will definitely try and be more active in the next contest!!!!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shiblets
Bribble
And the winner of the points competition was clearly Shiblets, by a long shot! I promised something worth more than first place, so Shiblets is getting the Ninja Headband that I won from Romesilk razz Thank you everyone! If you want to stand by (or come back tomorrow) to fill out a survey... I would appreciate it ;__; Since I'm starting up a new contest very soon, and I'd like to know how to make it as awesome as possible.

Wait, WHAT? WHERE WAS THAT O_O Holy #$DFGSFG.....x_x
Nowhere, apparently o_O I guess I took it off the prize page at some point because I hadn't decided what the prize would be?

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Bribble

I see. I didn't see. I had no idea sweatdrop
Don't you need that for your next contest?

5,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
Bribble
Shiblets
Bribble

Wait, WHAT? WHERE WAS THAT O_O Holy #$DFGSFG.....x_x
Nowhere, apparently o_O I guess I took it off the prize page at some point because I hadn't decided what the prize would be?

"
The person with the highest rank at the end of the contest wins the Grimoire Award, which is the highest priced item in the whole contest, even above 1st place."

it's in the middle of the points section biggrin I read it!!!!

Tricky Lunatic

The Clockwork Mouse
Tanabata Wish
keiyani

Lol I'm doing the same thing XD I just keep getting letters though. I have a collection of like 5 years of monthly collectible letters. They make me smile XD
wow. That's a lot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces