Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
derickstouds2
Welcome! I'm hosting a contest for artists. All I need you to do is make pictures of me and my friends.
Quote:

Friends:
-cait...cathrine
-anubusreborn
-hakchet
-mistique darkness.

These pictures can be with one or anyamount of characters listed above as you (the artist) wants. You could even include yourself in the picture. The main other things for this contest are: 1. all pictures can only go up to PG-13 rating. 2. all pictures must be submitted by posting them or an address to them and giving me a trade of 100 gold titled "picture contest"
Once I'm happy with the amount of artwork submitted I will start a poll for best artist. The winner will get the whole pot of submitted gold while I get to keep all of the artwork posted. Information on artists and amount of gold in the prize posted below.
Quote:

Artist:None
Pot of Gold:0

that was the original contest for two other forums. below is this forums setup for the contest.

Objective: draw a pic of one or more of the characters
-Dericstouds2 (thats me!)
-cait...cathrine
-anubusreborn
-hakchet
-mistique darkness
-yourself( as in 'your' avatar)

Aditional Rules: All pictures must be PG-13 rating or lower. send in 100 gold(per picture) before or after entering picture(s) for the gold pot for best artist. People can also donat gold to the pot.
All posts need to be entries only! NO BUMPS! This is so that once this topic gets to the first ten pages I can start preparing to give out the prize.

Contestants: none at the moment
Donators: none

PRIZE!: a pot of gold. once this topic gets to at least page ten I will start a best artist poll. After 1 week of this poll I will award the gold pot to the artist with the most votes in the poll. The gold traded to me shall be titled "Art Contest Gold" weither it's a donation or an entry for the contest.
-Donators can give out any amount of gold over 100 (sorry I don't want a whole bunch of like 25 gold trades)
-Artist have to submit 100 gold with their artwork.
-Aritist/Donator: you could submit just art as a donation and be listed as best/favorite donator(sorry no prize for this just yet) each picture they donate will equal 500 gold( nope nobody gets the gold. I'm just coming up with a point system)

POT OF GOLD! 0 gold
Best/Favorite Donator: nobody yet

Final Note: have fun with these pictures!

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
BUMP! HEEELLLPPP!
so, we just draw the avatars' pictures and enter them in the contest, right?
(not sure if i'm entering yet)

also, are there reference pics? or do i have to go find them myself?

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Here are three Pieces of example art Done by me.

User ImageCaitUser ImageMe:derickstouds2User ImageMe and Cait

Here are three Pieces of example art Done by me.

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items