• Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh yaya a contest heart ~ Your ocs are adorable btw~ I think I'll try to make some chibis in my new style, but I don't know when or if the contest already ended crying sweatdrop

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Saby-ART
Oh yaya a contest heart ~ Your ocs are adorable btw~ I think I'll try to make some chibis in my new style, but I don't know when or if the contest already ended crying sweatdrop

Yay biggrin
The very first post has the ending date ^^
Yasu Izumi
Saby-ART

Yay biggrin
The very first post has the ending date ^^

Oops found it sweatdrop sorry about that my eyes are terrible crying but I can make chibis right?

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Saby-ART

Oops found it sweatdrop sorry about that my eyes are terrible crying but I can make chibis right?

It's alright! I actually just made it bigger and added a timer link to it :3 Hopefully easier for people to find that way biggrin
If ya take a gander at the rules, you'll see that's a yes ;3 Chibis are indeed allowed.

Wheezing Hunter

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

It's so easy to break people down, and others use that to their advantage so much.. we arn't the nicest of beings. I always feel awful as well.. the thought that I may have hurt someone always bothers me. I'm not the type that wants to be the bearer of ill will. That is one rule that everyone should stick with.

Same here! No point is shooting down something that may be true! I definitely try to avoid saying something that may snap back on me, or just be plain hurtful x.x No point in throwing that out on someone.

Well it's something to consider xD I don't see it happening, but it'd be pretty awesome!

True, especially in this day and age of perfect anonymity with the internet. People are so strong when they don't have to worry about being confronted for the things they say. =/ I had breaking bad news to people as well. But sometimes it's easier to hear something like that from a good friend than a not so good friend so I suck it up. They really should! I hate when someone who is mean gets a taste of their own medicine and can't take it. If you can't handle others being mean to you, don't be mean to them cause you kind of deserve it ya jerk! D:<

I've never had a problem telling people that I don't have much knowledge on a particular subject. Although I'll listen to what the person says, if it's something that can easily be biased, I like to look it up and learn more about it before I decide how I feel on the matter. Generally I hang out with people that aren't prejudiced so I can often agree with them. xD

Yeah I don't see it happening either. Even if we had the technology to make cars last forever, I doubt most companies would want to use it. XD I also don't know if customers would demand it considering it would most likely drive up the costs.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

True, especially in this day and age of perfect anonymity with the internet. People are so strong when they don't have to worry about being confronted for the things they say. =/ I had breaking bad news to people as well. But sometimes it's easier to hear something like that from a good friend than a not so good friend so I suck it up. They really should! I hate when someone who is mean gets a taste of their own medicine and can't take it. If you can't handle others being mean to you, don't be mean to them cause you kind of deserve it ya jerk! D:<

I've never had a problem telling people that I don't have much knowledge on a particular subject. Although I'll listen to what the person says, if it's something that can easily be biased, I like to look it up and learn more about it before I decide how I feel on the matter. Generally I hang out with people that aren't prejudiced so I can often agree with them. xD

Yeah I don't see it happening either. Even if we had the technology to make cars last forever, I doubt most companies would want to use it. XD I also don't know if customers would demand it considering it would most likely drive up the costs.

People are more disconnected with the world and much more willing to have a go at another person with the internet around. It is easier to hear thing from a friend sometimes, depending on the news. Those are the fun hypocrites of the world, haha. Gotta learn you shouldn't dish out something you can't take.

I like listening to others and learning new things, and if I'm not sure I believe then: Google! Best thing ever from time to time. It's good to actually use you brain and not blindly accepted everything biggrin Sounds like a decent bunch to hang around!

It would be awesome though! I'm sure after some time customers would demand it. It would just have to grow on them some x3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

People are more disconnected with the world and much more willing to have a go at another person with the internet around. It is easier to hear thing from a friend sometimes, depending on the news. Those are the fun hypocrites of the world, haha. Gotta learn you shouldn't dish out something you can't take.

I like listening to others and learning new things, and if I'm not sure I believe then: Google! Best thing ever from time to time. It's good to actually use you brain and not blindly accepted everything biggrin Sounds like a decent bunch to hang around!

It would be awesome though! I'm sure after some time customers would demand it. It would just have to grow on them some x3

It's true and that's very sad. Agreed, it just seems easier to have a friend let ya know some bad news than someone you barely know at all. But certain things it's just too humiliating to hear from anybody, let alone a friend. They usually continue treating people like crap though so it doesn't help! D:

Haha, yep! But I rarely have my laptop/internet when I'm talking with someone so Google has to wait until later~ I agree, always believing everything you hear isn't good. It's nice to hang out with people that don't try to take advantage of you and all that. :3

True, demand for it would probably grow pretty quickly. Having cars that last forever would be awesome. Hopefully by then they'd be a bit safer for the environment! D:

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

It's true and that's very sad. Agreed, it just seems easier to have a friend let ya know some bad news than someone you barely know at all. But certain things it's just too humiliating to hear from anybody, let alone a friend. They usually continue treating people like crap though so it doesn't help! D:

Haha, yep! But I rarely have my laptop/internet when I'm talking with someone so Google has to wait until later~ I agree, always believing everything you hear isn't good. It's nice to hang out with people that don't try to take advantage of you and all that. :3

True, demand for it would probably grow pretty quickly. Having cars that last forever would be awesome. Hopefully by then they'd be a bit safer for the environment! D:

Hope you've had a good Thanksgiving!

I would certainly prefer to hear things from a friend, then from someone I don't know all that well. I'm also more likely to believe that friend. Yeah.. those types don't really ever learn n.n

That's probably a good thing then xD I can't multi-task at all, so it's better for me not to have my laptop around when I'm talking with others. Definitely bad to blindly follow! Good to go with the gut instinct and check on things ;3 Very nice to hang out what that group.

Wonder what would be the official energy would be for that type of car.. solar maybe?

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Hope you've had a good Thanksgiving!

I would certainly prefer to hear things from a friend, then from someone I don't know all that well. I'm also more likely to believe that friend. Yeah.. those types don't really ever learn n.n

That's probably a good thing then xD I can't multi-task at all, so it's better for me not to have my laptop around when I'm talking with others. Definitely bad to blindly follow! Good to go with the gut instinct and check on things ;3 Very nice to hang out what that group.

Wonder what would be the official energy would be for that type of car.. solar maybe?

I wasn't as happy with the sequel sad But I'm pretty picky when it comes to the second movies.
Nuuupe D:

I believe it still looks better then my dancing Dx That it certainly does! I've started trying my hand at 'pixels' haha.. it's interesting so far x.X

I did! I just spent it with a friend and had lots of fun. smile How about you?

Agreed, it's hard to think some random person would be so honest with you. It seems more likely that they'd want to humiliate you. =/ It's quite sad really.

I can multitask pretty well actually but I just think it's rude when people pull out their phone when talking with someone. Give them your attention or don't, half-assing it is pointless. A lot of bad things tend to happen when people blindly follow others. D:

Probably. Or at least not a fossil fuel. That stuff is so not good to be burning everywhere. I really wish we had a better way to travel!

It's extremely rare for a sequel to be better than the original. Only makes sense for ya to be picky~ ;3

Well we can both look like idiots together than! =,D Ooooh, can I see some of what you've done? 8D I've seen some pixel work that just blows my mind!
Hullo!
I've decided to enter!! I've started the preliminary sketches today... Can't wait to show you the finished product, yayyy! C:

Yasu Izumi

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I did! I just spent it with a friend and had lots of fun. smile How about you?

Agreed, it's hard to think some random person would be so honest with you. It seems more likely that they'd want to humiliate you. =/ It's quite sad really.

I can multitask pretty well actually but I just think it's rude when people pull out their phone when talking with someone. Give them your attention or don't, half-assing it is pointless. A lot of bad things tend to happen when people blindly follow others. D:

Probably. Or at least not a fossil fuel. That stuff is so not good to be burning everywhere. I really wish we had a better way to travel!

It's extremely rare for a sequel to be better than the original. Only makes sense for ya to be picky~ ;3

Well we can both look like idiots together than! =,D Ooooh, can I see some of what you've done? 8D I've seen some pixel work that just blows my mind!

Had some friends over as well biggrin Most everything turned out pretty darn good, so I was happy!

Gah x.X No fun to find the random people that prefer to humiliate.

It is rude =/ I really try not to do that to others, but I don't text much either so not as much to worry about there. If you half-a** all the time with people, they care less and less to be around ya. Lots and lots of bad things can happen with blindly followin...

I wish we did too! And maybe a bit faster... Gah, gotta look into another car. The saturn is on it's last legs. The transmissions seems like it's about to give.

I guess the pickiness isn't so bad then xD

*Dances crazy like* Sooo, like this? xD Ah! This was moved! XD My pixels arn't mind blowing or anything like that x.x Just simple little things. One & Two

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff