• Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

He really was an amazing author! I heard he was actually afraid of kids in groups, or something like that?

This is true D: So I guess I kinda just learned to lie by skipping it, haha. Hard to be around someone who can't keep anything to themselves @.@ I learned quickly what was good to tell or keep as I was growing up. A trait I've learned, not many people possess.

Oh, I don't say I won't get mad xD I know better then that, lol. Some girls are jerks, but I like to think I'm not x.x I know the hubby is fairly dense though! He's been told by more then just me, mostly everyone he knows xD

Huh, I don't remember all that much about Seus's history but I remember that he started in magazines and actually drew cartoons to help the war effort and all that jazz. o 3o

Hahaha, well if you gotta do it, ya do it. It really is hard, cause it's like, "Well crap. I told you this about myself...who have you told that to?!" D: Any time I know telling someone something is a bad idea, but must be done, I do it in private. I don't say something in front of their friends to embarrass them, that's just mean.

Well if you don't say it, then you aren't lying to him so that's good! xd Some girls really are jerks. I don't care how anyone thinks I look other than my man so if he thinks I look bad, I'd want to know!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Huh, I don't remember all that much about Seus's history but I remember that he started in magazines and actually drew cartoons to help the war effort and all that jazz. o 3o

Hahaha, well if you gotta do it, ya do it. It really is hard, cause it's like, "Well crap. I told you this about myself...who have you told that to?!" D: Any time I know telling someone something is a bad idea, but must be done, I do it in private. I don't say something in front of their friends to embarrass them, that's just mean.

Well if you don't say it, then you aren't lying to him so that's good! xd Some girls really are jerks. I don't care how anyone thinks I look other than my man so if he thinks I look bad, I'd want to know!

That's kinda neat biggrin I didn't know he had done that. I don't remember learning much about him in school..

Never like when I have to worry if someone has gone to another about what I may have said x.x That's how drama starts! Must avoid like the plague! Best to keep that stuff to yourself till you can tell the other person in private. Things like to spread like wildfire.

True enough xD Who matter's the most is yourself~ So if you know you look good, never let another push ya down ;D Always nice to know what your man think as well ^.^ Although, mine loves teasin me if I mention something about my hair being a mess Dx

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

That's kinda neat biggrin I didn't know he had done that. I don't remember learning much about him in school..

Never like when I have to worry if someone has gone to another about what I may have said x.x That's how drama starts! Must avoid like the plague! Best to keep that stuff to yourself till you can tell the other person in private. Things like to spread like wildfire.

True enough xD Who matter's the most is yourself~ So if you know you look good, never let another push ya down ;D Always nice to know what your man think as well ^.^ Although, mine loves teasin me if I mention something about my hair being a mess Dx

I thought it was! It's just so weird to picture Dr. Seuss drawing/animating for a freaking war when he became famous for The Cat In the Hat and whatnot. xd I remember a friend doing a project on him at some point, wasn't because the teacher actually wanted us to learn it~ lol

It really is, and it's not like you can ask, "Oh hey, have you told anyone this about me?" because they'll either be offended you asked, or suddenly decide they should tell people that. ._. I generally don't tell people my little secrets. I've seen people say the stuff on accident and they just feel bad so it's easier to not say anything at all so no one has to worry.

I disagree, sometimes people think they look good when in reality they reaaaaaally really don't. No matter how good you think you look, you can look like a slob. Getting a second opinion, especially from the person you're spending a lot of the day with, is good. I think what really matters is if you feel good. People can look fabulous but not feel good, I think that's a shame. Haha, I have friends who love messing with my hair since it reaches past my butt. xd Heck, just over the weekend my friend took pictures of me wrapping it around my neck like a scarf and my shoulders like a shawl! xDDD

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I thought it was! It's just so weird to picture Dr. Seuss drawing/animating for a freaking war when he became famous for The Cat In the Hat and whatnot. xd I remember a friend doing a project on him at some point, wasn't because the teacher actually wanted us to learn it~ lol

It really is, and it's not like you can ask, "Oh hey, have you told anyone this about me?" because they'll either be offended you asked, or suddenly decide they should tell people that. ._. I generally don't tell people my little secrets. I've seen people say the stuff on accident and they just feel bad so it's easier to not say anything at all so no one has to worry.

I disagree, sometimes people think they look good when in reality they reaaaaaally really don't. No matter how good you think you look, you can look like a slob. Getting a second opinion, especially from the person you're spending a lot of the day with, is good. I think what really matters is if you feel good. People can look fabulous but not feel good, I think that's a shame. Haha, I have friends who love messing with my hair since it reaches past my butt. xd Heck, just over the weekend my friend took pictures of me wrapping it around my neck like a scarf and my shoulders like a shawl! xDDD

This is true! Never really pictured him doing anything other then his Dr. Seuss things! It's fun to do a project on someone because you want to, and not because the teacher wants it :3

It can be better just to keep things to yourself sometimes D: I wouldn't want to forget if I had, or hadn't, told someone something x.x That can cause problems.

ROFL! That is very very true! Okay, it is good to get other's opinions on your looks from time to time, but ya gotta trust them not to be jerk, or that they'll just fib to ya D: Feeling good about yourself should be up on the top #3 list! My hair isn't anywhere near that long anymore xD I can tie my hair into a knot, but I don't really do much with it. Sounds like ya had a blast with'em! x3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

This is true! Never really pictured him doing anything other then his Dr. Seuss things! It's fun to do a project on someone because you want to, and not because the teacher wants it :3

It can be better just to keep things to yourself sometimes D: I wouldn't want to forget if I had, or hadn't, told someone something x.x That can cause problems.

ROFL! That is very very true! Okay, it is good to get other's opinions on your looks from time to time, but ya gotta trust them not to be jerk, or that they'll just fib to ya D: Feeling good about yourself should be up on the top #3 list! My hair isn't anywhere near that long anymore xD I can tie my hair into a knot, but I don't really do much with it. Sounds like ya had a blast with'em! x3

Right?! It's like, that's what he's famous for, I can't picture him doing other things! It's always more fun when you get to pick the person to do a project on. I hate when a teacher picks for me and acts like they're exciting. They never are. .____.

That's what I tend to do. I don't trust others as easily as some people do. >>;; Oh that really can cause problems!

They can be a jerk all they like, I'd rather be told I look like s**t than to find out when I've been out for over an hour and others have seen me looking horrible. I think feeling good is extremely important. If you don't feel good, you're just uncomfortable the whole time, and that can make a great experience not so great. I had fun~ Though she did drink a bit. She always said I'd have a blast when she was drunk cause it would be funny but it wasn't. I don't think I'll ever like anyone when they're drinking, my dad just made me hate it all.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Right?! It's like, that's what he's famous for, I can't picture him doing other things! It's always more fun when you get to pick the person to do a project on. I hate when a teacher picks for me and acts like they're exciting. They never are. .____.

That's what I tend to do. I don't trust others as easily as some people do. >>;; Oh that really can cause problems!

They can be a jerk all they like, I'd rather be told I look like s**t than to find out when I've been out for over an hour and others have seen me looking horrible. I think feeling good is extremely important. If you don't feel good, you're just uncomfortable the whole time, and that can make a great experience not so great. I had fun~ Though she did drink a bit. She always said I'd have a blast when she was drunk cause it would be funny but it wasn't. I don't think I'll ever like anyone when they're drinking, my dad just made me hate it all.

He would've been a fun guy to get a project done about biggrin I hated getting stuck with people I didn't care to do a project on x.x Just no fun... I never really retained anything on any of the people I was forced into learning about.

I tend to be rather trusting... more so then I think I should be, but as soon as someone breaks that trusts, I'm weary of them for the rest of time.

That's definitely a good thing about my hubby xD He'll tell me honestly if something does, or doesn't, look the best on me. I'd prefer if the person isn't a jerk when giving their opinion n.n Brutally honest can be acceptable, just don't be an a** about it. How you feel about yourself, can set the entire day, or event, in motion. It's good ya had fun biggrin That's a bummer about the drinking thing though.. normally unless you're drinkin with them, it's never as fun.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

He would've been a fun guy to get a project done about biggrin I hated getting stuck with people I didn't care to do a project on x.x Just no fun... I never really retained anything on any of the people I was forced into learning about.

I tend to be rather trusting... more so then I think I should be, but as soon as someone breaks that trusts, I'm weary of them for the rest of time.

That's definitely a good thing about my hubby xD He'll tell me honestly if something does, or doesn't, look the best on me. I'd prefer if the person isn't a jerk when giving their opinion n.n Brutally honest can be acceptable, just don't be an a** about it. How you feel about yourself, can set the entire day, or event, in motion. It's good ya had fun biggrin That's a bummer about the drinking thing though.. normally unless you're drinkin with them, it's never as fun.

I think so~ :3 So long as you don't have to memorize a lot of his books, because I'd never be able to. xd Although the rhyming helps, I'd just skip verses like an idiot or something. lol I remember a lot for my project on General Patton - but I got to pick him. I had a ton of fun with it~ Heck, just over the summer when I was in Europe I made sure we went to his grave and I got some pictures! smile

I trust someone I've known and talked to for a very long time but even then, I have plenty of things I've never told anyone and I doubt I ever will. Not because they're bad, but because I just don't care to tell anyone.

I agree. I'd rather someone say like, "I think a different shirt would look better" over "that shirt looks terrible." They both mean essentially the same thing, but one is polite about it. My Management teacher told us last semester that if his wife ever asked how she looked and he didn't like the outfit, he'd be like, "You are beautiful." xd If he liked an outfit he would actually say so, so she figured out when he liked her outfit and when he didn't. Always so nice though~ <3 That's very true. It's hard to have fun when you feel really uncomfortable. I tried to drink, she bought a fruity drink that was only 5% alcohol. I couldn't even drink half of it because it burned my throat and stomach so bad. Everyone is like, "Well if you keep drinking that won't be a problem anymore!" and I'm like, "...I don't want to drink something that hurts so much that it no longer hurts. If it hurts, that means it's BAD." ._.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I think so~ :3 So long as you don't have to memorize a lot of his books, because I'd never be able to. xd Although the rhyming helps, I'd just skip verses like an idiot or something. lol I remember a lot for my project on General Patton - but I got to pick him. I had a ton of fun with it~ Heck, just over the summer when I was in Europe I made sure we went to his grave and I got some pictures! smile

I trust someone I've known and talked to for a very long time but even then, I have plenty of things I've never told anyone and I doubt I ever will. Not because they're bad, but because I just don't care to tell anyone.

I agree. I'd rather someone say like, "I think a different shirt would look better" over "that shirt looks terrible." They both mean essentially the same thing, but one is polite about it. My Management teacher told us last semester that if his wife ever asked how she looked and he didn't like the outfit, he'd be like, "You are beautiful." xd If he liked an outfit he would actually say so, so she figured out when he liked her outfit and when he didn't. Always so nice though~ <3 That's very true. It's hard to have fun when you feel really uncomfortable. I tried to drink, she bought a fruity drink that was only 5% alcohol. I couldn't even drink half of it because it burned my throat and stomach so bad. Everyone is like, "Well if you keep drinking that won't be a problem anymore!" and I'm like, "...I don't want to drink something that hurts so much that it no longer hurts. If it hurts, that means it's BAD." ._.

I definitely wouldn't be able to memories many books either xD See, you remember the person you got to pick! Makes it better for a learnin environment biggrin That's pretty neat that you got to go to his grave ^^

I'm the same way. There are just things I don't want to tell people, and I see no reason why I would have to.

I agree with both of those. Nothing directly mean about'em. Oh, I would figure that out pretty quick if that was my hubby xD It was sweet of him though, but didn't help her case when they went out. I don't like stronger alcohols and I have no plans on 'drinking till I'm used to them.' If they don't agree with ya, then there isn't much point in forcing yourself to drink them.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I definitely wouldn't be able to memories many books either xD See, you remember the person you got to pick! Makes it better for a learnin environment biggrin That's pretty neat that you got to go to his grave ^^

I'm the same way. There are just things I don't want to tell people, and I see no reason why I would have to.

I agree with both of those. Nothing directly mean about'em. Oh, I would figure that out pretty quick if that was my hubby xD It was sweet of him though, but didn't help her case when they went out. I don't like stronger alcohols and I have no plans on 'drinking till I'm used to them.' If they don't agree with ya, then there isn't much point in forcing yourself to drink them.

My mom had One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish memorized when I was younger. She could seriously say it all as I flipped through the book, facing her so she can't see it. She knew that thing perfectly, it was awesome! Exactly, when you get to pick someone, it's FUN to learn about them so it's easier to remember the information. I had actually gone when I was really young but I didn't remember it - this time I will though! biggrin

Not everyone needs to know everything about me, I gotta have some of my own secrets~ xD

I think most women would figure it out really quick. Guys rarely ask how they look but girls often do so we listen to the response. Well since she figured it out, she would change outfits until he said she looked beautiful in that and whatnot. That's how I feel. I dunno, I don't need to drink to be happy and have a good time so I'd like to stay as I am. >>

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

My mom had One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish memorized when I was younger. She could seriously say it all as I flipped through the book, facing her so she can't see it. She knew that thing perfectly, it was awesome! Exactly, when you get to pick someone, it's FUN to learn about them so it's easier to remember the information. I had actually gone when I was really young but I didn't remember it - this time I will though! biggrin

Not everyone needs to know everything about me, I gotta have some of my own secrets~ xD

I think most women would figure it out really quick. Guys rarely ask how they look but girls often do so we listen to the response. Well since she figured it out, she would change outfits until he said she looked beautiful in that and whatnot. That's how I feel. I dunno, I don't need to drink to be happy and have a good time so I'd like to stay as I am. >>

That pretty awesome of her x3 One fish, two fish was a fun book! I love kids books that rhyme. I got sis a Frozen book for her birthday, and it's fun to read because of the rhyming. They should implement that in classes more, giving a wider selection of people to look into, over assigning a person. I'm glad you got to go again then biggrin

Exactly XD That's what makes ya, you ;D

That we do x.x We also look deep into the meaning of things. Makes it hard for guys sometimes xD It's probably a good thing that you don't prefer drinking. You're more like yourself that way :3

Diamond Strawberry

6,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!

entry for Suki and May

http://s846.photobucket.com/user/crystalblue_eyes/media/digital art/suki.png.html?sort=3&o=0
http://s846.photobucket.com/user/crystalblue_eyes/media/digital art/may.png.html?sort=3&o=1

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RyuAryul

Artsu For You!

entry for Suki and May

http://s846.photobucket.com/user/crystalblue_eyes/media/digital art/suki.png.html?sort=3&o=0
http://s846.photobucket.com/user/crystalblue_eyes/media/digital art/may.png.html?sort=3&o=1

The links don't work quite right :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces