Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I can admit that the bad boy look can be sexy but if I want to change every single thing he does...I'd rather not waste my time. What's the point of being with someone if you don't like them as is overall? So weird.

Oh they were SO much better than fairly decent! xd

No idea. I got rid of some of mine because people want me to increase the prizes. I'm not going to increase 30+ prizes, I don't have THAT much gold. .__.

It's not worth the time, but it is sexy o//o

I really really love art, so I've been pouring all my gold into the contest basically >w< I don't have too much inventory left and the gold I get from art auctions goes to this :3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

It's not worth the time, but it is sexy o//o

I really really love art, so I've been pouring all my gold into the contest basically >w< I don't have too much inventory left and the gold I get from art auctions goes to this :3

Can't deny that one! xD But I've always cared more about humor than looks and bad boys tend to be jerks soooooo~ xD

I have a lot of items I could sell for a ton of gold but I can't bring myself to sell them. >> Guess it all depends on how well the contest is near the end considering inflation. ._.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Can't deny that one! xD But I've always cared more about humor than looks and bad boys tend to be jerks soooooo~ xD

I have a lot of items I could sell for a ton of gold but I can't bring myself to sell them. >> Guess it all depends on how well the contest is near the end considering inflation. ._.

Humor is definitely the way to go x3 My hubby is very goofy, so I can vouch for that route ;D

I just got tired of hording items I knew I would never use n.n;; I had a ton of stuff after I came back from my 3 year break, and decided I didn't like half the items anymore..

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Humor is definitely the way to go x3 My hubby is very goofy, so I can vouch for that route ;D

I just got tired of hording items I knew I would never use n.n;; I had a ton of stuff after I came back from my 3 year break, and decided I didn't like half the items anymore..

It's much easier to be happy with someone that can make you smile and laugh than someone who does things that piss you off! X3

I haven't done any major changes to my avatar in a while so you'd think I'd be fine getting rid of items...but I can't! ; w; There are a few items where I'm like, "I can't believe I liked this..." but I have so much nostalgia for it that I can't get rid of it. xD;;

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

It's much easier to be happy with someone that can make you smile and laugh than someone who does things that piss you off! X3

I haven't done any major changes to my avatar in a while so you'd think I'd be fine getting rid of items...but I can't! ; w; There are a few items where I'm like, "I can't believe I liked this..." but I have so much nostalgia for it that I can't get rid of it. xD;;

Even the ones that make you laugh will tick you off from time to time, but no where near as much ;D

I do have some items like that, so I understand x3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Even the ones that make you laugh will tick you off from time to time, but no where near as much ;D

I do have some items like that, so I understand x3

Oh of course they will, every one will irritate you at some point, it's inevitable. xD But nice guys are much better to have around than bad boys. <3

Like my Angelic Headband! I bought that thing yeeeeaaaaaaaars ago for 200k back when just 10k was a LOT of gold. Now it's only 50k and 50k is like 50gg (or it was 50k last time I checked). .___. I'll probably never wear it again, but it was my first quest. <3

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Oh of course they will, every one will irritate you at some point, it's inevitable. xD But nice guys are much better to have around than bad boys. <3

Like my Angelic Headband! I bought that thing yeeeeaaaaaaaars ago for 200k back when just 10k was a LOT of gold. Now it's only 50k and 50k is like 50gg (or it was 50k last time I checked). .___. I'll probably never wear it again, but it was my first quest. <3

They really are <3

I miss the gold old days D: 1 bil is like 1 mil now @.@

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

They really are <3

I miss the gold old days D: 1 bil is like 1 mil now @.@

Me too. ; w; I used to be so proud when I earned gold. Now...now I don't. If you go far enough back, 1bil is like 10k! But like I said, back then I was always excited to earn more gold. *le sigh* Darn whippersnappers! *waves cane at youngins* xD

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Me too. ; w; I used to be so proud when I earned gold. Now...now I don't. If you go far enough back, 1bil is like 10k! But like I said, back then I was always excited to earn more gold. *le sigh* Darn whippersnappers! *waves cane at youngins* xD

Lol XD! I do miss the good old days. But I love the art community to much around here to leave. That and I haven't found a better place with such a collection of items where people's OCs can stem from.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Lol XD! I do miss the good old days. But I love the art community to much around here to leave. That and I haven't found a better place with such a collection of items where people's OCs can stem from.

Oh I'm not leaving the Gaia community just cause the gold economy went to s**t. I'm just complaining cause I know what it used to be like~ emotion_awesome I completely agree, it's a ton of fun to make an avatar and come up with a character based around all that's available here!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Oh I'm not leaving the Gaia community just cause the gold economy went to s**t. I'm just complaining cause I know what it used to be like~ emotion_awesome I completely agree, it's a ton of fun to make an avatar and come up with a character based around all that's available here!

I checked out menewsha but it's just not the same D: The items are much more diverse around here, and it's way more active as well!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I checked out menewsha but it's just not the same D: The items are much more diverse around here, and it's way more active as well!

I've tried a few other sites that friends tell me to join (after they leave Gaia) but...yeah, it's not the same. I've got friends on here that I've known since '07 and a couple I've actually added on facebook and I never add people I don't know in person on facebook! THAT is how much I love them! ; w; <333

I still check out my Neopets account every once in a while though. Their games > Gaia's games. xd

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I've tried a few other sites that friends tell me to join (after they leave Gaia) but...yeah, it's not the same. I've got friends on here that I've known since '07 and a couple I've actually added on facebook and I never add people I don't know in person on facebook! THAT is how much I love them! ; w; <333

I still check out my Neopets account every once in a while though. Their games > Gaia's games. xd

Oh goodness, neopets! I haven't been there in forever! I do know I have a couples accounts though XD

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Oh goodness, neopets! I haven't been there in forever! I do know I have a couples accounts though XD

I check in every once in a while because I really enjoy some of their games. My Shoyru and the other Neopets have been dying for years though~ rofl

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I check in every once in a while because I really enjoy some of their games. My Shoyru and the other Neopets have been dying for years though~ rofl

So have mine XD My poor pets!
They do have a fun selection of games. I always liked the block one -can't remember the name-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff