Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Pokes the threads...

Unstoppable Tipper

day dream2
the asparagas

Christmas avatars are up~
A second one for him is in the works, and a third may possibly be added after that
(hopefully those will be done tonight or tomorrow),
but I just thought I'd let you know. =p

Unstoppable Tipper

RynoRhino's Secret Admirer

Obsessive Bear

Nyaoista
day dream2
the asparagas

Christmas avatars are up~
A second one for him is in the works, and a third may possibly be added after that
(hopefully those will be done tonight or tomorrow),
but I just thought I'd let you know. =p

thanks! <3
edit: you say for him, but aren't they both girl avatars? Would you like them both drawn as girls?

Unstoppable Tipper

day dream2
thanks! <3
edit: you say for him, but aren't they both girl avatars? Would you like them both drawn as girls?
Yes, his avatar is female.
You can draw him either gender. *nods*
Though some of the avatars may look a bit strange male...lol
Totally up to you though~

Unstoppable Tipper

User Image

Thread needs to pick up steam..
User Image

~Yawns sleepily and does not wanna clock into work~

Unstoppable Tipper

Yay cleaning~ >_<

Obsessive Bear

Nyaoista
day dream2
thanks! <3
Yes, his avatar is female.
You can draw him either gender. *nods*
Though some of the avatars may look a bit strange male...lol
Totally up to you though~

Okay, I just wanted to make sure it was alright (I did read in the other post it could be either, but since it was a themed avatar, I wanted to be sure)

If I did decide to draw him male, is it alright to change the outfit a little? Nothing extreme, (well maybe shorten the hair?) and it would stick to the original design, just something to make it more masculine? If not that's okay too~ I just was in the mood for some holiday couple pieces. wink

Unstoppable Tipper

day dream2
Okay, I just wanted to make sure it was alright (I did read in the other post it could be either, but since it was a themed avatar, I wanted to be sure)

If I did decide to draw him male, is it alright to change the outfit a little? Nothing extreme, (well maybe shorten the hair?) and it would stick to the original design, just something to make it more masculine? If not that's okay too~ I just was in the mood for some holiday couple pieces. wink
Sounds alright to me.
While I don't think he'll care (he's pretty much "whatever you want" about this whole contest), I'd like to clear it with him. He works till eleven tonight (EST), so...x.x
If he texts me on a break or something, I'll throw the idea at him~ ^^

Obsessive Bear

Nyaoista
day dream2

Sounds alright to me.
While I don't think he'll care (he's pretty much "whatever you want" about this whole contest), I'd like to clear it with him. He works till eleven tonight (EST), so...x.x
If he texts me on a break or something, I'll throw the idea at him~ ^^

please let me know 3nodding Although I can also do more of a bff piece as well, just something about the holidays makes me think couples being all lovey~ whee

Unstoppable Tipper

day dream2
please let me know 3nodding Although I can also do more of a bff piece as well, just something about the holidays makes me think couples being all lovey~ whee
I should try to make him a more masculine Christmas-y avatar lol.
Anyways, did you have anything specifically in mind to change, besides hair-length?

Obsessive Bear

Nyaoista
day dream2
I should try to make him a more masculine Christmas-y avatar lol.
Anyways, did you have anything specifically in mind to change, besides hair-length?

well on the second, I was thinking of instead of the red tube top, I'd make it more like a red and white striped sweater (almost to match the stockings) and the skirt to shorts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff