Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

ah i see, guess i'll try drawing out for the couples avi after my finals in Dec heart

Unstoppable Tipper

Accelerato
ah i see, guess i'll try drawing out for the couples avi after my finals in Dec heart
Okay, thanks~ ^^

Invisible Phantom

no problem~ i might wanna join for the halloween them too if time permits hehehe
I know right? It's only the insomniacs now...well mostly. Going to sleep in a little bit myself. But I said I'd be back. :]

Unstoppable Tipper

Accelerato
no problem~ i might wanna join for the halloween them too if time permits hehehe
That would be awesome~ ^^

Unstoppable Tipper

The Innocent Heartless
I know right? It's only the insomniacs now...well mostly. Going to sleep in a little bit myself. But I said I'd be back. :]
During the summer, there were quite a few days I would stay up that late...
I try not to now though, even when I don't have class the next day,
cause it tears my sleep schedule to shreds, and I have issues getting to bed when I should anyhow...>_<
User Image

I have nothing to do with your sleep schedule lovely woman! I kept telling you to not wait up for me... <,,, < Joo just has teh issues...

Unstoppable Tipper

I wasn't blaming you...o.o

Unstoppable Tipper

Invisible Phantom

@Nyaoista
you're welcome~ i've already started on the couples art (only drawn the heads lol)

halloween art is for couples as well or singles?

Unstoppable Tipper

Everything here is for couples art. *nods and goes to make that clear on the first page* o.o

Unstoppable Tipper

User Image

Gently pokes the thread and leaves a plate of steaming hot choco chip cookies~ o. o

Unstoppable Tipper

*hoards them all*
Mine. >_>

Unstoppable Tipper

Good night thread~
Shall be back for a bit after my exam in the morning. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers