Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm so excited! This is my first art contest! Will you be joining?

Definitely! 0.35897435897436 35.9% [ 14 ]
I might, we shall see 0.48717948717949 48.7% [ 19 ]
Just passing through 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
POLLLLLL 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image Helloooo art forum! User Image

Welcome one and all to my very first art contest! This is so exciting! 4laugh 4laugh

What I'm looking for:
Art of my current avi! blaugh
I created a bunch of outfits for her (see references below), but feel free to create your own!
I think I’ve decided that her personality is curious, loving, and adventurous!
If you’re having trouble with my current avi, send me a pm and I’ll send you one of my past avi’s to do!

Length of Contest:
I'm thinking it'll probably run 2 months (I realize the contest forum moves a lot slower than the freebie forum), at least to start off with. So June 5th to August 5th.
I will extend it if there's not enough entries or if everyone is having too much fun! 4laugh

wahmbulance All entries wahmbulance
(or WIPs)
must be submitted by Aug 6th, 4am, EST(which is the time I get out of work on that day).
Winners will be announced on the Aug 8th

Categories:
Cute Cute Chibis – Adorable, sweet, endearing, darling, lovable, delightful, pretty

Absolutey Alluring – Attractive, tempting, charming, glamorous, captivating, irresistible

Awesome Other – You certainly don't have to draw something that will fit into either of those categories (those were just the first two that popped into my head for her).
If you can see her doing something else, or in a different scene, don't be afraid to enter it!

References:
Like I said, feel free to design your own outfit or background. I LOVE CREATIVITY.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Rules

How much do I really need to put here guys? Most of you know better.
*Ahem*
1. Follow gaia's ToS
2. No bashing or spamming. I accept ALL types/styles/strengths of art.
3. ORIGINAL ARTWORK PLZ&THX
4. I will be posting your art piece in this thread, so please sign it somewhere to protect from theft :]
5. Please remember this is just for fun. heart

Entry

Can I submit more than one?: You may submit one drawing for each of the 3 categories, but you may only win once.

To submit: If you PM me, use the title 'ART ENTRY' (so that I don't miss it), and tell me the category it's for!
If you decide to leave it in the thread, please use the form below! 4laugh

[quote=AluraLaVeer][/quote][size=18][color=hotpink][b]ART ENTRY[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9]Entry:
Category:
Did you have fun drawing Alura?: [/size]

I would hate to miss out on one of your lovely drawings and not be able to reward you properly!

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image~Prizes~User Image

Prize updates:
Additional prizes added 6/19 to all tiers 4laugh
Additional gold added 6/26 to all prizes whee
Gold Prizes upped, prizes added to all tiers, as well upped items received from prizes 7/14 exclaim

Gold and/or prizes will be given to EVERYONE who enters AT THE END OF THE ART CONTEST (unless it's one of the mini contests, in which case it will be rewarded at the end of said contest{or one of the secret surprises}), I promise.
There will be THREE TIERS from which prizes shall be chosen, depending on what place was received. The items are placed in the tiers based on the average market price when I put them up here.

Keep checking back, I'm always on the hunt for more prizes to add!

-Absolute Favorite: 5 billion gold + 5 items of choice from ANY tier
-Runner up: 2.5 billion gold + 5 items of choice from ANY tier
-Cutest Chibi: 2.5 billion gold + 1 item from tier one, AND 3 items of choice from tiers two or three
-Most Alluring: 2.5 billion gold + 1 item from tier one, AND 2 items of choice from tiers two or three
-Most Awesome Other: 2.5 billion gold + 1 item from tier one, AND 2 items of choice from tiers two or three
-Most Creative: 1.5 billion gold + 2 item of choice from tiers two or three
-Best Background: 1 billion gold + 2 item of choice from tiers two or three
-Best Bust: 1 billion gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
-Best Full Body: 750 million gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
-Best Use of Color: 750 million gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
-Honorable Mention: 750 million gold + 1 item of choice from tier three

SECRET Prizes - There's a couple of secret prizes that can be unlocked by certain posts or drawings or references.
Winners:
Limit Reached - First submission received. - 1 item from tier 3
IdyllicInnocence - First original outfit created - 1 item from tier 3
ArtisticAlly_07 - First to draw Alura in Captain Oufit - 1 item from tier 3

Random contests will be held during weeks 3-8 (in two week intervals) in which gold and item prizes shall also be received.

If there's an image below you can't see, click on it and it'll take you to the market place listing

Tier One:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tier Two:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tier Three:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Entrants

Cute cute chibis:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Absolutely Alluring

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Awesome Other

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Misc Contests

I may add more if we extend the end date of original contest. emotion_awesome

You may only enter these contests 1 time.

Prizes will be awarded at the end of the two week period for the contest.

Weeks 1 & 2: Nothing, unfortunately. Just trying to get this thread started off!
Feel free to stick around for the next contests though!
Weeks 3 & 4:6/19 - 7/3 Do you believe in magic? I do! Draw me something magical!
[See ornate post on page 5 for more details!]
1st Place: 100mil + 2 items from tiers two and three
2nd Place: 100 mil + 1 item from tier three
Weeks 5 & 6:7/4 - 7/18 Draw me a summer scene! Use your imagination! Could be sunny, starry, stormy... It's up to you!
[See ornate post on page 9 for more details!]
1st Place: 100mil + 2 items from tiers two and three
2nd Place: 100 mil + 1 item from tier three
Weeks 7 & 8: 7/19 - 8/5 I'm going to a theme park with my friends on the nineteenth. One of my all time favorite things ever is the Carousel. For this mini contest I want you to draw me a carousel animal! My particular favorite is the horse, but any animal will do! Get creative with this, guys!
Since it's the last mini contest, I'm going to up the gold part of the prize a bit.
1st Place: 400 mil + 2 items from tiers two and three
2nd Place: 400 mil + 1 item from tier three

User Image

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image AND WE'RE OPEN! User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

emotion_bigheart Banners emotion_bigheart
Feel free to pm me with a link to your art contest/quest thread!

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/oh-deer-me-what-an-art-contest-billions-in-prizes-items/t.92457521/][img]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q724/shanajaybe/d062b444-d041-4158-85a1-bb78597931e6_zpsdb1360c3.png[/img][/url]

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Love those deers. Gah

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
[ RenRen ]
Love those deers. Gah

Why thank you! 4laugh

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Okay, I've been working on this for a ridiculously long time. Going to go read for a bit, but I'll be back.

Enterrrrrr please emotion_kirakira
im going to enter the cutie cutie category with a chibi emotion_kirakira love your avi, shes so adorable! hope more people enter hehe ^-^

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
x_koruru_x
im going to enter the cutie cutie category with a chibi emotion_kirakira love your avi, shes so adorable! hope more people enter hehe ^-^

Thank you!! 4laugh emotion_bigheart
I loooveee chibis! I'm so excited. I hope more people enter as well! whee

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Oooh I got <3'd twice, and neither of them were me! emotion_bigheart THAT's exciting 4laugh 4laugh
edit:make that 4 times!

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's only been a couple of days, but don't forget about me, art forum! emotion_bigheart xp

Tipsy Girl

Ohhh I think I might make an attempt heart
emotion_yatta Bump for you! Good luck! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out