Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm so excited! This is my first art contest! Will you be joining?

Definitely! 0.35897435897436 35.9% [ 14 ]
I might, we shall see 0.48717948717949 48.7% [ 19 ]
Just passing through 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
POLLLLLL 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image Winner's Post User Image
Part 1

Prizes will be chosen one at a time, and cannot be picked before the previous person has chosen. I will start a trade with you when it's your turn, and then you may come select your prize!

Favorite: 5 billion gold + 5 items of choice from ANY tier
[malee] - I think once this was entered I knew it was going to end up somewhere in the top. Everything about this picture makes me happy. It's peaceful, and sweet, and innocent, and serene. It was probably the toughest decision of the contest to make! Congratulations, Malee!
[malee]
User Image

Runner Up: 2.5 billion gold + 5 items of choice from ANY tier
[Ren Ren] Renren - Fantastic job, dear. I always have trouble not looking at yours. You did such an amazing job, and she's absolutely stunning. Thank you again!
[ RenRen ]
User Image

Cutest Chibi: 2.5 billion gold + 1 item from tier one, AND 3 items of choice from tiers two or three
Limit Reached - This was a tough decision too. But every time I look at this I feel the need to squee >_< Absolutely adorable job, Limit Reached!
Limit Reached
User Image

Most Alluring: 2.5 billion gold + 1 item from tier one, AND 3 items of choice from tiers two or three
xmagicpotionx - I absolutely LOVE all the admissions I have in this category, but when I picked 'alluring' , this is a little more what I had in mind. Tempting, Attractive, Irresistible ---- Well done! biggrin
xmagicpotionx
User Image

Awesomest Other: 2.5 billion gold + 1 item from tier one, AND 3 items of choice from tiers two or three
ArtisticAlly_07 - I love that you picked this outfit to draw her in! Not only does she look adventurous, but she looks like she's having fun doing it! Thank you!
ArtisticAlly_07
User Image

Most Creative: 1.5 billion gold + 2 item of choice from tiers two or three
Melter Paranoia - I ADORE this piece. Pretty much everything about it. The pose, the background- so much detail! Thank you for drawing this for me!
Melter Paranoia
User Image

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image Winner's Post User Image
Part 2

Prizes will be chosen one at a time, and cannot be picked before the previous person has chosen. I will start a trade with you when it's your turn, and then you may come select your prize!

Best Background: 1 billion gold + 2 item of choice from tiers two or three
Now THIS was a tough decision. So tough, in fact, that I had to pick TWO winners. Thank you to Muliphr and Idyllic Innocence. You guys did an absolutely fantastic job at impressing me!
Muliphr
User Image

Idyllic Innocence
User Image

Best Bust: 1 billion gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
XaznnerX - Love her eyes in this. And her ears look pretty legit, too! Looks like she should be the princess in a video game, haha. Thank you!
XaznnerX
User Image

Best Fully Body: 750 million gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
SpiritKyssed - I loved the poses in both of the pieces you entered, but the chibi pose is the one I'm going to chose for this. It's very whimsical! Thank you so much for both of your entries!
SpiritKyssed
User Image

Best Use of Color: 750 million gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
NeoRythm - I love the warmth of this picture! Makes me think of fall! I like how you blended the color into every part of the picture! Thank you for this!
NeoRythm
User Image

Honorable Mention: 750 million gold + 1 item of choice from tier three
It was so tough to pick only one person for this category. Everyone's entries were amazing. So... once again... I picked two. I know, I know, I'm horrible! For this category, I picked RK78, and Chrysoberryl! Congratulations, you two! Your drawings were gorgeous.
RK78
Loved the dress, the background, the hair - Wonderful everything!
User Image

Chrysoberryl
Adored the imaginative outfit, and the super cute pose. And the details! biggrin Thank you again! You may now uncross!!
User Image

BONUS PRIZE ~ Bf's favorite: 1 billion gold + 1 item of choice from tier two or three
So I had my boyfriend look at all of these (without telling him my choices) and then made him pick a favorite. His choice was [ Ren Ren ]!!
Thank you again, RenRen for entering such a beautiful piece!

[ RenRen ]
User Image

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'm so excited for all the winners to see! 4laugh 4laugh whee

Beloved Lunatic

7,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
Congratulations to everyone! Im glad to see we have mutual favourites, im so glad she won, I love art nouveau so much º\º
Have an amazing day everyone~ x

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Idyllic Innocence
Congratulations to everyone! Im glad to see we have mutual favourites, im so glad she won, I love art nouveau so much ºº
Have an amazing day everyone~ x

Thank you again for both of your entries heart
Aww yay, thank you! :3

Fuzzy Bunny

Congratulations to everyone! 4laugh
And Thank you AluraLaVeer for the awesome contest! emotion_bigheart

Friendly Noob

Congrats to all the winners!
Congratulations on getting so many gorgeous pieces! and thank you so much for hosting the contest - she was a joy to draw <3
-criess-- D-did i really win something iq3ygfwegs Thank you Q____Q!
thank you and congrats to everyone! you were a joy to draw alura~

Distinct Noob

awe i didnt win but it was fun drawing your chara crying

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
GomBear
awe i didnt win but it was fun drawing your chara crying

It was really hard not to pick your art for something, but I already added like two categories. I loved the bodice in yours, it was gorgeous!

Friendly Fatcat

13,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
[malee]
thank you and congrats to everyone! you were a joy to draw alura~

Thank you! 4laugh
So as first place, you get first pick at prizes! Take a look at all the categories and message me your choices. smile Will send them when I get home.
Waah~ thank you so much! I really loved drawing her and the eyes were my favorite part to draw. ^ ^ Congrats to all the winners!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff