Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

ll You don't know how much you sounded like Michael right there. XD

Well, there's always my necromancer wizard with the zombie dog. o wo

Visit my Art Contest,
Or my Joint Art Shop?
Or hell, come keep me company!

Beloved Mage

>_>;; Well, I just happen to not make good female characters, that's all. XD Mylin's rival is his total oppoite. Though, it really does make one wonder, juust what exactly are they measurin? Ability? Mylin's rival fights with a sword, while Mylin uses a bow with a dirk for close combat.

BESIDES, looking through my stories, remember Green Apple Works? The one with Seren and the familiar Edward? That one where we made characters for? XD I'mma just make a new version of it.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ll And my only guy character is flamingly gay. XD

Visit my Art Contest,
Or my Joint Art Shop?

Beloved Mage

Let's see... my female characters consist of:

Mina- Creepy girl with a Blissey, who stalks Jake to win him over Mel.
Maia- Bounty hunter with on eye, who has a crush on my holy knight, Po, because he saved her, when she was 7.
Rhea- Another Po fangirl, who was a member of his squad. She uses the Water Eleblade.
Aria- Rhea's older sister. Uses Earth Eleblade.
Kalifa- A woman with a religion based off of Islam. She is Po's rival and makes fun of him all the time by calling him "Poo." She uses wht Wind Eleblade (which is failry large. XD)

And my newest girl to the team:

Alessandra von Maskadia- A 12 year old girl, who became a vampire when she died. She has a hatred of boys and has an obsession over the word "insolent," even using it when it's not appropriote. She is very immature and is rather nice to girls, but kind of insults them behind their backs.

She does develop somewhat of a crush on Po's son, Bo, after mistaking him for a girl, when he was in disguise, but otherwise, she is mean to every single boy in existance.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ll - A-

-snuggles a Hayate and Nagi plush- Curse you Lemuuuuurrrrr

Visit my Art Contest,
Or my Joint Art Shop?

Beloved Mage

Kuro, you think Fritz and Mel would pull off a Slayer and Sharon(Slayer's wife) cosplay well? XD I just have this image of Fritz dressed like Slayer in my head.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ll I'm sorry, but I keep on seeing Bartholomew as Slayer. XD

I could see Fritz and Mel doing the whole Ky/Dizzy thing, though. Or Mel as I-No.

Visit my Art Contest,
Or my Joint Art Shop?

Beloved Mage

Mafia!Fritz> All.

Anyways, I can't see Fritz as Ky. D ; He hates blonde boys. I dunno, it could work if it was that recolor of Ky where he has brown hair and a red outline for his blue.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Lady Luck,Lady Luck,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KURO-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN gonk

Wha'come you didn't tell me you were holding another contest??? cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

User Image

Don't push me over when I can't stand up.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Mage

... Kuro, I don''t know which duo of our characters this theme would fit best with, but I can see it fit anyone... O_o Even Fritz, especially Mafia!Fritz. King of Fighters... <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjbEODDJ4I&feature=related
your welcome

I might do a couples one

>3<

Beloved Mage

... Kuro, if we ever get the chance we should have Mylin meet up with Kris. You know why? I decided Mylin is a pyrophobic (is afraid of fire), but he smokes. >_>;; He just needs a partner to light his cigs.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ll Draaaaammmaaa~ -tacklesnugs- I think it was me feeling bad about showing an art contest to someone. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT HAPPENS.

XD

Kris would probably set him on fire, just for fun.

Visit my Art Contest,
Or my Joint Art Shop?

Beloved Mage

Kuro, I found the perfect trio for you, Devon, and I to do. XD *is so not addicted to King of Fighters Again*

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ll Snap Crackle and Pop?

Visit my Art Contest,
Or my Joint Art Shop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items