• Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
Nemifayity
Namidamei
*ish no kick a** artist, but wishes to enter anyways xd *

De bum shaking got me. domokun

I've seen your art before namidamei! xd *does a happy dance*..... idea

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_(_) (_)_) *shakea-shakea* (attempts to lure men artists too! whee )

* grabs it* couldnt help myself
Raesha
Namidamei
*ish no kick a** artist, but wishes to enter anyways xd *

*is too*
Quote:

De bum shaking got me. domokun

ooh, Raesha, just got done with a sketch . . I'll be touching it up and then scanning it. Would you like it now, or with Adwen's CG? smile

surprised now! xd

XD bah! anyways, I had to do a few tweaky thingies, and now you're offline. >.<
I hope ya like!
http://aya.tog.net/raeshasketch.jpg

^^' there's lots I dun like, but I think it turned out alright in the end. 3nodding

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
*dances too*
*bookmarked* 3nodding

Do you prefer a special Style? I mean, realistic or anime or something? ^^
miyu~ji
*bookmarked* 3nodding

Actually, the categories and their descriptions should tell you what I'd like to see. (I hope. sweatdrop )

Honestly, I'm not particular to any specific type of art. I like all works of art. If you've seen any of my own art, you'd know that I try many different styles.

The only thing I CAN say is that I prefer the style you use to be all your own! Have fun with it. Try to keep it accurate, and do what makes you happy! surprised
Nemifayity
miyu~ji
*bookmarked* 3nodding

Actually, the categories and their descriptions should tell you what I'd like to see. (I hope. sweatdrop )

Honestly, I'm not particular to any specific type of art. I like all works of art. If you've seen any of my own art, you'd know that I try many different styles.

The only thing I CAN say is that I prefer the style you use to be all your own! Have fun with it. Try to keep it accurate, and do what makes you happy! surprised

allright ^^

sorry, my english isn't that good, that means, i often need a dictionary to understand what is written in the threads sweatdrop so i prefer to ask by myself smile

I try to draw something ^^ Have drawn your sister 'cause of her signature (the "draw-me" thing wink ) - but it's not scanned in yet sweatdrop and if you want to see samples, just look here. smile

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
miyu~ji
Nemifayity
miyu~ji
*bookmarked* 3nodding

allright ^^

sorry, my english isn't that good, that means, i often need a dictionary to understand what is written in the threads sweatdrop so i prefer to ask by myself smile

I try to draw something ^^ Have drawn your sister 'cause of her signature (the "draw-me" thing wink ) - but it's not scanned in yet sweatdrop and if you want to see samples, just look here. smile

ya pretty good at english though ^_^

and i dont think there's an artist out there that Raesha has not commissioned hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff