Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nemifayity
AvaH.Kaedo

I always wanted to but haven't yet (cuz I don't know if people would be interested in it). There's always a first time for everything.. you guys interested?

Raesha is a bigtime Art Whore and PA is one of her prodigys... however it's spelled....

If they're askin if you do commissions, That means you're deffinately good enough and people are deffinately interested! whee

biggrin biggrin make sense... hee hee.. maybe I'm too humble with my pictures sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
AvaH.Kaedo
Nemifayity
AvaH.Kaedo

I always wanted to but haven't yet (cuz I don't know if people would be interested in it). There's always a first time for everything.. you guys interested?

Raesha is a bigtime Art Whore and PA is one of her prodigys... however it's spelled....

If they're askin if you do commissions, That means you're deffinately good enough and people are deffinately interested! whee

biggrin biggrin make sense... hee hee.. maybe I'm too humble with my pictures sweatdrop

are you nuts?!, course I'm interested! * clings to her leg*
The Poison Arrow
AvaH.Kaedo
Nemifayity
AvaH.Kaedo

HEY!! I asked first! gonk

>.> yes, I'd love to get a pic (or 3) from you! ^_^ Please click each of the three little chibis in my sig and take a look at my characters...if you;re intersted in drawing them, please pm me with a price range!! ^_^

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
Raesha
The Poison Arrow
AvaH.Kaedo
Nemifayity
AvaH.Kaedo

yeah but I clinged her first!

* pulls Rae Rae in for a group huggle*

HEY!! I asked first! gonk

>.> yes, I'd love to get a pic (or 3) from you! ^_^ Please click each of the three little chibis in my sig and take a look at my characters...if you;re intersted in drawing them, please pm me with a price range!! ^_^
here is my entry.. seems plain.. hmm sketching is fun stare hope you like it wink

User Image

hehehe sweatdrop pic of nemifayity and poison arrow whee

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
KaiChiRo
here is my entry.. seems plain.. hmm sketching is fun stare hope you like it wink

User Image

hehehe sweatdrop pic of nemifayity and poison arrow whee

awww its so coool! * luffs* hehe its cute, bet ya Nemi will be super happy!
HAI! whee

I do! I DO like it!!!
YAY!! biggrin im SOO glad you guyz like it!! (so happie!! crying ) much luv 2 you guyz!! heart redface
lemme take a look, and some research, and hopefully we can work it out tomorrow
Just a quick mouse drawing just incase I never get the time to finish the other drawing I was working on. sweatdrop
User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
KaiChiRo
YAY!! biggrin im SOO glad you guyz like it!! (so happie!! crying ) much luv 2 you guyz!! heart redface

naaah much luff to you! * huggles*
*licks Poisey then flees*

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
Raesha
*licks Poisey then flees*

TEASE! xd
bumps blaugh
^_^ Cute pic Codie! :3 somehow I missed that this morning... whee