Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>~ 3nodding heart
That's it, it's over. No more entries are accepted after this point. sweatdrop

I'm going to take a few moments, and work on eliminating all the pictures that don't meet judging standards.

Thought from all that last minute tidying up, I don't think there are many.

xp
So tired... I have to be up for work in six hours but I had to wait until the deadline was up!!! Sigh~

Everyone has done a great job.
Destiny Knights
So tired... I have to be up for work in six hours but I had to wait until the deadline was up!!! Sigh~

<center>Especially you, you made so many pics. xd heart I dunno how you managed it.
Cotton
Destiny Knights

<center>Especially you, you made so many pics. xd heart I dunno how you managed it.

It wasn't easy. I just wanted it so bad lol. I have lost sleep, neglected my RP and even forgot to do really important homework for my job O_O but its all worht it in the end. Even if I dont win anything, it was exciting.
agreed. everyone did a fantastic job 3nodding
YAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN gonk domokun

Invisible Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
After combing through all of the entries, I have removed all images which were an infraction to the rules, and sadly, some very nice images had to be removed.

sad Some people should have payed a little more attention.

Regardless, I'm glad everybody entered, and I thank you all for the wonderful entries.

Soon I'll go through the agonizing trouble of hosting them all, and setting them up in a randomizer. whee

I don't think I could be much happier with the turnout, it was much better than I had ever intended.

I will be doing the judging sometime within the next few days.

Three of the pictures will be selected to recieve a prize, and depending on what I can scrounge up in my inventory, I may hand out a few smaller prizes, for other various things.

Thank you all, very much. smile
Thanks for the oppertunity Marek. I hope to see most of you still. I have grown to like Saph and Rice.

I have to go to bed now. I will keep checking this to see whats going on with the judging. Good luck Marek. I know this will be hard for you ^_^
thanks for the opertuntiy Marek. Good luck judging. I know it wont be easy.
kunoichi jenn
Nae-chan
my entry, just in time, xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey nice job! what medium did u use for that? marker?

thanks, ^^
yes i used alcohol markers, i'm too useless to use another things, ><
but i put blue behind with photoshop, i can do only that with this solfware, ashame sweatdrop
you don't need any programs to do a good job..look at what you did with just good ol fashioned markers...i can't colour with markers, im horrible..hehe i don't know how you do it sweatdrop
Destiny Knights
Thanks for the oppertunity Marek. I hope to see most of you still. I have grown to like Saph and Rice.

I have to go to bed now. I will keep checking this to see whats going on with the judging. Good luck Marek. I know this will be hard for you ^_^
eheh same here gl to all may the best man win or woman....... biggrin
kunoichi jenn
you don't need any programs to do a good job..look at what you did with just good ol fashioned markers...i can't colour with markers, im horrible..hehe i don't know how you do it sweatdrop

thanks, ^^
i don't know too, i have no technique , i put the colors too badly but fortunately all mixt together, blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff