Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

hello there guys and gals.
i'm a 21 year-old dude, looking for an awesome artist to make suggestions of my upcoming tattoo.
i'm thinking it should be the Razer logo (with major modifications ofc), but i'm sort of unsure of where to put it. i was thinking perhaps on my back, and with a single of the snakeheads just barely popping up at the neck. then again, i might think of having it somewhere on my left arm.
anyways, the part you'll probably find important is the following ;

the Razer logo is just a base foundation, don't let it confine your creativity.
i don't mind if it's just there as a detail, because you got caught up in an awesome theme, i might insist on using it all if you don't mind.
i'm letting you all run rampant at this thing, but i'm only paying those whose dedication or skill impress me, not just random people with 30 second sketches.

Once i pick a winner, he will be recieving approx. 10,000,000.
and if i find someone else who has satisfyingly made an effort to help me, they will recieve a generous amount based on my level of satisfaction.

Other than that, go at it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Abductee

Go to a tattoo artist for design help, please!!! Not only is it part of their job to help you, they also have a better understanding of how ink flows on skin and how to allow for the curve of your body for design. There are things that are possible on paper or in photoshop that can not translate to ink on skin and your tattoo artist will already know this and take it into account.

It's also really unfair to ask artists here to design something for fake gold, when you'll turn around and pay someone real money to put it on you anyway. Most tattoo artists will rework the image you bring in anyway, I had my last one all done out myself and the artist took it and made it look 10x better then what I had. It's easier for you if you go to them in the first place, you'll have consistency from design phase to inking phase. Just go to a professional.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff