Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prize value was based on tektek which I discovered is horridly flawed and grossly exxagerated at this time, so there will be a slight change in the prizes.

thread bumping prize 33,744,348 pure gold to the most bumps come contest end. Count your bumps in the thread NO MORE LIMIT TO BUMP NUMBERS IN A DAY! Bump as much as you like. See someone with 60 bumps? Feel free to bump away and try to beat them out LOL

At least that is what its worth according to tektek. Hey guys I never ever EVER log in here so I figure its about time I just give everything away in one giant contest!

HOW TO ENTER

Draw anyone from any of these links.
Deviantart OCs gallery 1 Deviantart OCs gallery 2 Deviantart OCs gallery 3 Deviantart OCs gallery 4

OR any couples picture from these galleries (as these are images with both my characters and my respective friends characters in them)
Deviantart OCs + Friend's OCs gallery 1 Deviantart OCs + Friend's OCs gallery 2

Post the image here in this thread so that I have easy access to them and it keeps the thread moving. Be sure that if you post the artwork you drew anywhere off site you credit my deviantart gallery centi.deviantart.com for the character copyrights (or my friends respectively who are listed in each deviation's description)

All entries will receive one of my lesser priced items regardless of quality so long as some effort is shown (while supplies last) In other words whether you win or not so long as your artwork is more than a stick figure you get something. I have 862 items so I can't imagine I'm going to run out.

THE REAL PRIZES!!!

FIRST PLACE!!! gets THIRTY items of your choice from my inventory (listed below) and 700,000,000 pure (and counting) I'm entering contests right now and applying any winnings to my own contest.

SECOND PLACE gets TWENTY FIVE items of your choice from inventory (after first place picks theirs)

THIRD PLACE gets TWENTY items your choice from my inventory (after first and 2nd place choose theirs)

FOURTH PLACE gets TWENTY items of your choice after previous respective prizes are claimed

FIFTH PLACE gets TWENTY items of your choice after previous respective prizes are claimed

ALL OTHER ITEMS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT RANDOM!!!
(to participants in the contest) Here is a screencap of ALL my gaia items.

User Image

Prizes will be distributed amongst all entrants!!!

Requirements for the main prizes? (first through fifth place)

-Art must be in color (or very finished shading) and polished to qualify. No head shots,

-Yes you can modify clothing so long as the character remains in the spirit of who they are. Please don't recolor their basic palette or restyle that though.

-Art MUST be original. If you are found to have traced or copied you will be disqualified.

-Art will be judged by me on composition, color, effort, detail, and how well they represent my characters.

-you MAY enter more than once!!!!!

To qualify for the non placement prizes your art should have effort, no stick figures please, put your heart into it.

if you see an item on my inventory list (not listed with the main prizes) you are DYING to have and do an exceptional entry, ask and you just might receive.

CONTEST WILL END ON NOVEMBER 1st!!! If there are not at least 20 entries by then the contest will be extended. Remember, even sketches count as entries for the random giveaways

Perfect Artist

Using this post to link entries so I don't forget.

MissSpelling09 with http://s995.photobucket.com/user/cournisha1234/media/constance.jpg.html

Pand-Art with http://f-picture.net/lfp/s03.radikal.ru/i176/1408/f3/0315b3123d5c.png/htm

FieryUnicorn with http://centi.deviantart.com/art/CE-Phoenix-477314570

SevenArcadia with http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/BadassChickNyx/media/NewDoc_3_zpsad9aca5a.jpg.html

Supportive Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Overstocked 200
BUMP 1 - fan from deviant art

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Wealthy Lunatic

Good luck with your contest Centi. cool

In a relationship with 50 bitches

Noob

11,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
oh my god! I picked one from your OC's I'm so excited to complete it, even though yours is really pretty. Feels like I haven't drawn like this in ageeeeeeees! whee

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I will definitely be participating! You've got quite the inventory my friend.

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50