• Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Moves so slow around here ,_,'

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Befriended 100
It's just that you need someone to chat with.

Good luck with your contest. I might consider drawing one of your males, but I haven't decided which one yet.

As for now I can chat for a while and have subscribed. (I need new friends so sadly I will attempt to be your friend)

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Oh, well I guess I have to study now. sweatdrop

*slowly dissapears*

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
It's just that you need someone to chat with.

Good luck with your contest. I might consider drawing one of your males, but I haven't decided which one yet.

As for now I can chat for a while and have subscribed. (I need new friends so sadly I will attempt to be your friend)

Oh yay! ^.^ Excited to hear someone is willing to give it a shot! :3

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
How have you been? Doing alright today?

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
How have you been? Doing alright today?

Been alright :3 Added an extra little mini contest

Hope you're not to detoured from your studying xD I'm procrastinating cleaning myself o.o/

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
It is alright if I procrastinate a little.

The subject is biology more specific the transformation of plasmids into a cell, which I am more familiar with. So I don't need to study much, just review.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
It is alright if I procrastinate a little.

The subject is biology more specific the transformation of plasmids into a cell, which I am more familiar with. So I don't need to study much, just review.

Hope I'm not prying to much! But are you in high school? :3 Science was never my best subject haha..

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
No need to feel bad about asking others a question. If ever I feel like not sharing I will tell you so and ask for the subject to be changed.

Actually no, I'm now in University. I won't tell you which, but my major is Biochemistry.

I adore science and math (although I may be rusty in that subject now).
My least favorite subjects are History and Economics... *shudders* I have bad memories/flashbacks of those terrible times in high school where I had to endure those subjects.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
No need to feel bad about asking others a question. If ever I feel like not sharing I will tell you so and ask for the subject to be changed.

Actually no, I'm now in University. I won't tell you which, but my major is Biochemistry.

I adore science and math (although I may be rusty in that subject now).
My least favorite subjects are History and Economics... *shudders* I have bad memories/flashbacks of those terrible times in high school where I had to endure those subjects.

I kinda wish I had been more into science when I was in school :3 I stuck around art and culinary. Kinda miss the culinary classes now =/

What all does Biochemistry deal in job wise?

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Haha, well basically Biochemistry is a field of study in which you identify how a cell works, how affecting DNA will affect protein and thus change the cell's function. Most with this major will pursue a laboratory job with a company to make medications or vaccines.

I haven't fully decided to do this though, I am still undecided and actually prefer the field of Medicine... try to become a doctor and eventually a surgeon.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
forgottensomeone
Haha, well basically Biochemistry is a field of study in which you identify how a cell works, how affecting DNA will affect protein and thus change the cell's function. Most with this major will pursue a laboratory job with a company to make medications or vaccines.

I haven't fully decided to do this though, I am still undecided and actually prefer the field of Medicine... try to become a doctor and eventually a surgeon.

It'd be pretty neat to go into that field. Either way you go, making medicine/vaccines or becoming a doctor, you're still helping people out ^.^

Virtuous Cleric

7,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Yes, I hope all goes well. Need to decide soon as well, but doing lab work has been fun. But I do miss rotations ( going to the hospital ) to meet and hear everyone's illnesses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff