Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like this idea?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 17, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

neko315
So the drawing would have to be of the artist and their split personality? Or can it just be random? because I have something in mind to enter if and when this will become a contest... sweatdrop

I'm going to make the page for it tomorrow. PM me the picture you are talking about, if you are saying what i think you are it will probably be fine. The main thing I am working for is having there be a normal and an imaginative part to every picture.
I just realized something about art contests that is greatly different from writing ones, none of them have enterance fees.

The problem I now have is getting the prize money. Would anyone still enter this if a enterance fee is still required? If not will some people help me go out and beg money for a prize?

I still really want to do this and some way or another I'll find away to get a prize; I just want it to be worth any artist's time they use to draw the picture.
Sounds interesting.

Also, it'd be neat to see people draw half of what they look like IRL, with the other side being their Gaia avatar. 3nodding
One last bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces