Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The least of fancy Leaving Contest

I haven't been active on gaia for a long time, and I think it's time for me to give away my goods what have been rotting in my inventory for ages. The prices of things have gone up dramatically since I was last here, and I have no idea what things, or art, are really worth, so I'm doing a giant art contest. Not going to bother making this fancy at all though, I'm leaving, I'm not really trying to impress anyone.

Everyone will win something. I will be giving away almost everything from my inventory. I might not be giving away what I am currently wearing, but if I get entries I love, I may make the grand prize my delicious OMG hat, which I've had for so... so very long.

The art I commission here I am going to use other places. I will not be profiting real money from any of them, but I might make fake currency off the pet ones, on aywas.com. By entering you accept this fact. I will never claim these as my own creation, the pets unfortunately cannot have signatures, but I encourage you to sign your human images, I don't remove signatures. I use these images for fun, they are characters of mine, or species I like.

Start date: July 8th, 2014
End date: August 11th, 2014

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Prizes

Funfact: I no longer really know what anything is worth, I was using the AH for a lot of this stuff, if some prizes seem off, just let me know and I'll add some things in different places.

overall:
1st - XL Gaia Tshirt + The Case of Pietro + Masquerade 2nd Gen.
2nd - The Case of Pietro
3rd - S-Pop Club: Taja

frog blank
1st - Carlos the Alpaca
2nd - Zombie G CORP Labcoat
3rd - Imaginary Friend 3rd Gen
frog coloration
1st - Black Wolf
2nd - Bacon Bits
3rd - Everyone's Reprise
ferret blank
1st - S Gaia Tshirt
2nd - Lyndexer's Journal
3rd - Trick or Treat Tote 2nd Gen
ferret coloration
1st - The Nightmare 3rd Gen
2nd - Custom Cut
3rd - Uncanny Form
Niklaus
1st - Secret Retreat 4th Gen
2nd - S-Pop Club: Odele
3rd - Checkered Nightmare
Lincoln
1st - CoCo Kitty Plushie
2nd - Compass of Seidh 2nd Gen
3rd - Checkered Nightmare

There will be WAY more prizes. This is just the big stuff.

Every entrant will win something, probably for every single entry, honestly.

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pets:

I play a site called Aywas.com, I love the pets there. But they require you to save files as .PSDs (it's a photoshop file), I know you can use PSDs on photoshop, SAI, gimp, and firealpaca, not sure what else.

These files need separate layers for the base, lines, shading, and highlights. When colored there are separate layers for different markings.(and edits, if they have any, Edits are stuff like manes, horns, jewellery, etc.) This is so that other people can color the files to make their own pets.
PSDs need to be 200x200 pixels, 400 x 400 pixels, or 600 x 600 pixels. I prefer 400 usually, but any of those 3 are fine.

You can upload PSDs on dropbox.com, I'm not sure of any other sites...

Example of working with PSDs:
"Blank": User Image
Colored: User Image

Important: PM me the PSDs, don't post them. You can post .PNGs of the PSDs on the thread if you like, but PM me the PSDs.

If your PSDs don't follow the instructions above, I will PM you and tell you what you would need to fix, but they won't count if they aren't fixed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frogs:
I love frogs, specifically ones with the dart frog body type, but also cute little frogs like the ones on pocket frogs.

Make me a blank PSD of a frog. You can make it realistic, or cartoony, doesn't matter. Make sure you send me the PSD and a PNG for the blank PSD.

You can color the PSD as many times as you want, each coloration counts as an entry. Make sure you send me the colored PSD, as well as a .PNG of the coloration. You can color them realistic, or crazy, however you want.

Here are some frogs I like, just in general. I did not make any of these:
x X x X

Ferret:

I like ferrets.

Make me a blank PSD of a ferret. I like simple/cute cartoony ferrets. Make sure you send me the PSD and a PNG for the blank PSD.

You can color the PSD as many times as you want, each coloration counts as an entry. Make sure you send me the colored PSD, as well as a .PNG of the coloration. You can color them realistic, or crazy, however you want.

Ferrets I like, I did not make any of these:
x X x X

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Characters:

Niklaus Vandercroft:
Niklaus is my gorgeous little red-haired punk, and luckily for you, he actually has a reference photo. Naked, though.
All you have to do is dress Niklaus up and draw him in interesting, or not so interesting, poses.

Also, for some reason no one can get his earrings right... None of his references have them done properly, I hope some of you guys can.
They are like this: X
But hook downwards, like this: X

References of Niklaus:
Character Sheet
x X

--------------
Some clothes for Niklaus:
(Although any punky clothes will do. He likes black, white, red, purple, and yellow most. He also likes checkers and stripes a lot.)
x X x X

Lincoln:

Lincoln is a pet I just got, and I'd like art made for him in anthro or human form. So your goal is to turn this pet into a human, or an anthro:

User Image
His personality is: Gentle | Bright | Focused

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aywas ToS

Someone reminded me that I have to let you guys know about the copyright ToS, which specifically affects the pets, but also Lincoln since I'm probably going to use his art on there.

Copyright

All content in and of Aywas.com and related to Aywas pets, NPC’s, or concepts is solely the property of Aywas administration. This includes derivative artwork, written works, pet colorations, and suggestions and ideas made by and for Aywas.com. You may display your pets on your own personal websites so long as there is a clear ©Aywas listed on the image and a direct link to Aywas.com. As a user you or your legal guardians give Aywas the rights to use any written works, art, text, ideas and suggestions that you have submitted or uploaded to this site that are related to Aywas. This includes any materials, data or games you may submit. This is a non-verbal, non-reversible and exclusive right to use anything you have submitted related to Aywas in any way we see fit. We have a right to modify, republish, transmit, change, or edit any of your submissions to Aywas.com.

Any and all Aywas-related information received becomes the automatic property of Explorer Games and Aywas, including any art, written works, suggestions, coding and other information related based on or related to Aywas ("derivative work" ). When you submit any information, written work, materials or any of the aforementioned things, you are acknowledging that you assign Aywas all associated rights to the derivative work, and that you are legally able to do so and thereby take all responsibility for this.

By entering you agree to this, so if you're concerned with copyright issues, you might want to read it.

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Okay, people can post and whatever.

My replies will probably be random. I'll get back to you when I can. Feel free to ask questions though.

Perfect Artist

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wow man, this forum is way slower than it used to be...

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liberal Citizen

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
is there a certain base we need for the pets or do we draw it ourselves?

Questionable Lover

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
M i n t - C h a l k l o t
is there a certain base we need for the pets or do we draw it ourselves?

You draw it yourselves. I'm really good at getting stuff colored, but I have a lot harder time getting good bases.

I also don't mind super simple pets, I love little simple ferrets and frogs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff