How ish you? whee

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
wahmbulance Announcement wahmbulance

Do to mitigating circumstances the monthly Pokemon Character Spotlight have to be extended for 5 extra days. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but the other Character Spotlight will be starting on the 1st to keep that one on track. Against, sorry for the extension, but sadly this is due to something out of my control. The Pokemon Monthly Character Spotlight will not be ending until the 5th now. sweatdrop sorry guys.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

You may want to post that on the front page as well so people can see it better. 3nodding

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Geno Rhapsody
Finally ate lunch as well! And the pool guys are here working on the pumps.

Nymph, I sent you the payment.
YAY :: runs to go buy it ::

>< sorry I'm just now getting back to you on this Oo;;;; I totally passed out and slept for like 2 hours sweatdrop

Naw, you're fine. I'm actually kinda getting sleepy right now, haha. Ate a bit of turkey for lunch, so it's tryptophan at work.
Oh man, turkey does that too me all the time sweatdrop I always get sleepy after eating it. xd thanksgiving is the worst!

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Sacrificed Apple
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Sacrificed Apple
:: pokes :: hello hun xd

nyah!!
Hi!! owo
-waves-
How ish you? whee

I'm ok xd a bit sleepy since I just woke up surprised but doing good xd how about yourself?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
You may want to post that on the front page as well so people can see it better. 3nodding
xd no worries, I posted in under announcements in larger print than the rest of the stuff in that post so it sticks out 3nodding

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Oh, okay. Well, people will know regardless since your thread name has a countdown going on. rofl

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Oh, okay. Well, people will know regardless since your thread name has a countdown going on. rofl
sweatdrop yeah it jumped from 5 days to 10 days Oo;;; they are all going to be like "WHAT?"

OMG OMG OMG OMG crying I need the new Swishing Leaf Wolf Tail gonk It's the perfect color for a Leafeon cosplay!!!! I want it so bad emo please please please go down in price!

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

sweatdrop yeah it jumped from 5 days to 10 days Oo;;; they are all going to be like "WHAT?"

OMG OMG OMG OMG crying I need the new Swishing Leaf Wolf Tail gonk It's the perfect color for a Leafeon cosplay!!!! I want it so bad emo please please please go down in price!

Extra 5 days. Shouldn't complain. rofl

Is it a wolf tail that is green? You should wait till the come out with an actual Leafeon item. Perhaps it'll have a tail like Leafeon's included in it.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Extra 5 days. Shouldn't complain. rofl

Is it a wolf tail that is green? You should wait till the come out with an actual Leafeon item. Perhaps it'll have a tail like Leafeon's included in it.

sweatdrop you never know.

I normally world, but I know if a new item comes out and it doesn't have a tail, everyone is going to buy it up quick and there won't be any left or the price will sky rocket surprised I just want to be prepared. I'm hoping more will come out >< since this rig was just released surprised

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Gotcha. It's always good to be prepared.

I'm still hounding the MP hoping Disgrace will continue to drop in price with that new RIG that apparently has a drop for it. Disgrace and Vanity. It's been so long since they were released it seems.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Gotcha. It's always good to be prepared.

I'm still hounding the MP hoping Disgrace will continue to drop in price with that new RIG that apparently has a drop for it. Disgrace and Vanity. It's been so long since they were released it seems.
gonk I know!!! Gaia keeps rereleasing the same things over and over again in rigs, and yet the ones people really they hardly ever do >< and when they finally do >> it's still almost next to impossible to get ><

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Yup, sure seems that way. They need to mass release some of the rarer items so they can finally deflate. I recall Lucifer's Wings being around 700B at one point. Luckily, it's been declining, but it's still floating around 3-400.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Yup, sure seems that way. They need to mass release some of the rarer items so they can finally deflate. I recall Lucifer's Wings being around 700B at one point. Luckily, it's been declining, but it's still floating around 3-400.
:: keeps fingers crossed :: lets hope that will be happening with other stuff ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff