Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artoki
Pinkclover
My entry! Finally... ^^;
I'm only able to finish one out of my three sketches.... xp
Oh well, I like the result of this one. whee It makes me to like Envy more.... He's such a bad influence! xd

Look, it's a polaroid photo! With some dialogues of what might be happened when this picture was taken.... wink Hehehehe....

http://tinypic.com/aqnbs
Hmm, now what should I do with the other 2 sketches? sweatdrop

blaugh *Chuckles at Wrath and his plushie* . I'm looking forward to seeing the other sketches too 3nodding . Do you have a website or DA gallery I could look at?

Sorry for the late reply,
Wah, you notice his plushie! Hehehe... whee
Yeah, my theme was 'contradiction'

I have a DA, but it's almost deadly empty, I seldom upload any of my arts there . sweatdrop
Ahh!! I missed it crying I wanted to enter this, but I forgot about it until now crying Oh well I'll enter the other one...but I wanted to draw Envy crying

Congratulations to the winners, they were really cool.
[ The Jabberwock ]
Okay, I couldn't decide between five entries, so I had my brother help out. The winners are on the first post!

X_X Wow, I won! I was convinved Lokklyn had pipped me to the post this time. Well congrats to the other winners, and well done to everyone else, there were some great entries - it was really nice for [ The Jabberwock ] to give out 1000gold to all the entrants, I think they earned it with some great pics ^_^ Lokklyn, if I ever get round to running an art contest (and I'm working on one now, but I'm slow) would you enter heart ?
Thankies muchly to [ The Jabberwock ] for running an utterly fun contest that finally gave me the excuse I needed to put tablet pen to er... tablet, and draw some FMA fanart. xd
Pinkclover

Sorry for the late reply,
Wah, you notice his plushie! Hehehe... whee
Yeah, my theme was 'contradiction'

I have a DA, but it's almost deadly empty, I seldom upload any of my arts there . sweatdrop

Aww, that's a shame, I'd have loved to see some more of your art!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff