• Married 100
  • Team Moira 200

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
She has the prettiest eyes! biggrin How on earth did you get that cutie in a sweater?! I have a Lab/Rott and he eats EVERYTHING that I give him or try to put him in! XD My questions, though, were:
1. Did you want it in color or black in white (does it matter?)
2. Where is the tattoo going to be placed (if I read that right and it's going to be turned into a tattoo)? Knowing where it's going to be placed would help in how I would draw it... sweatdrop

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
She has the prettiest eyes! biggrin How on earth did you get that cutie in a sweater?! I have a Lab/Rott and he eats EVERYTHING that I give him or try to put him in! XD My questions, though, were:
2. Where is the tattoo going to be placed (if I read that right and it's going to be turned into a tattoo)? Knowing where it's going to be placed would help in how I would draw it... sweatdrop
She was always so laid back and willing to be dressed up, however chewing them wasnt an issue because my computer cords where sooooooo much taster. scream

I would love a color of it but I dont know if anyone can get the correct color of her.

And it will be placed on my left shoulder blade, she always had my back and I know shes still looking over my shoulder all the while close to my heart. crying

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
heart

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
TexasMomma
XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX
She was always so laid back and willing to be dressed up, however chewing them wasnt an issue because my computer cords where sooooooo much taster. scream

I would love a color of it but I dont know if anyone can get the correct color of her.

And it will be placed on my left shoulder blade, she always had my back and I know shes still looking over my shoulder all the while close to my heart. crying

Lol! My first dog, Teddy, he was a Chow/Lab, and he liked to chew extension cords. He chewed one when it was plugged in ONLY ONCE. XD My poor baby had to learn the hard way... He was perfectly fine though... wouldn't walk within fifteen feet of an extension cord, but he was fine. XD

I think I have a color pencil that is about her color... It may be a little darker, but if it is then I can just go a little lighter on the pencil. I'll do one of both and you can choose which one you like. :3

That's a great place (not only because it's symbolic :3 ).

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
heart Wonderful !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash