Welcome to Gaia! ::

(kind of irreilvant to the colouring contest, but I have to ask, have yo read a book called windhaven by george r r martin and lisa tuttle?? - just because when I forst saw the line art, I beleive I though of a similar thing, and I just wanted to check that the name was chosen for this reason, rather than pure fluke! xd )
Torikonero
~Blinks, holding up a pillow~ Ahh...>>

*makes a fort outta pillows* Meeehhh!

Another scalla drifts out, poking the first one with her tail. It seems they're related from the pattern on their bodies.

User Image

Edit- *snugs Lai* Hiii!

Well, Tori /won/ the lineart from a contest...
laiquendai
(kind of irreilvant to the colouring contest, but I have to ask, have yo read a book called windhaven by george r r martin and lisa tuttle?? - just because when I forst saw the line art, I beleive I though of a similar thing, and I just wanted to check that the name was chosen for this reason, rather than pure fluke! xd )

Ahh, I'm sorry to say that I did not draw the line art..You might want to ask Xaoli about that..^^

Goat

Pretty. heart _ heart
ahh, did she chose the name then? (sorry I kind of presumed you had chosen the name of the creatures) xd
Torikonero
laiquendai

Ahh, I'm sorry to say that I did not draw the line art..You might want to ask Xaoli about that..^^

^__^ *pokes* Xiaoli...I remembered her username 'cause it sounds chinesey...xD Probably is but...blerg!

Lai- ^__^ Tori named the dragon creatures, but the lineart were won from a contest. The lineart artist's name was Xiaoli, but all we knew about the dragons was what we had to do to try to win 'em x3

Thanks Tsuki! =D
*snugs lisa back* I remember the line art originally, didn't you colour some then too? (seems to remember a very beatiful pale blue one)

I was just curious about who had named them is all xd
laiquendai
*snugs lisa back* I remember the line art originally, didn't you colour some then too? (seems to remember a very beatiful pale blue one)

I was just curious about who had named them is all xd

xD Eh heh...indeed I did color a few...I just colored two...but they both look..blerg..

Goat

You're welcome.

They are not blerg! xd
ahh, and I was wrong anyway (having just got the book down from the shelf to check )- the sea-serpent creatures in the book I mentioned are Scylla, not Scalla... xd (But still very close!)
Tsuki- Ish too blerg! >={ *stuborn* xD

Lai- xD Lol...*pokes* Why don't you enter as well?

Goat

Ish not teh blerg!

Yes, Lai! why don't you? Nothing to lose!
Kaiyumi
Tsuki- Ish too blerg! >={ *stuborn* xD

Lai- xD Lol...*pokes* Why don't you enter as well?

at the moment I've had my fingers burned a bit!! I was supposed to start that balmaeus shop, that I did some colouring entries for. The owner has since disappeared, and isn't answerig pm's and the original co-owner has come back, saying that until her and the owner talk, she'd rather I didn't manage / run the shop. so at the moment, taking a step back xd
Ish too!

*clings onto one of Lai's legs* Color....some...

Edit- Ooh, blerg. So you gotta wait Lai? Then color some of these for now xD
Kaiyumi
Ish too!

*clings onto one of Lai's legs* Color....some...

Edit- Ooh, blerg. So you gotta wait Lai? Then color some of these for now xD

hehe, maybe tomorrow. It's nearly 11pm here, and I have to do some studying before tomorrow. xd (need sleep) xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff