Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Noob

this is a small contest. Just a coloring contest.

DATE START: October 18, 2013
DATE END: November 29th, 2013

NOTE: TO ALL PAST ENTRIES:
My criticism is below and the winners have been announced. good luck on the next contest.

Rule: extremely simple.
0. follow TOS rules

1. no stealing my art
2. follow the TOS Rules
3. do not change any defining detail in my pictures. you can add details and embellishes but no major changes unless you ask first or else your entry will be ignored regardless of the quality or time you have spent
4. HAVE FUN.

Prize
1st place =
gaia_gaiagold 300k gaia_gaiagold
2nd place =
gaia_gaiagold 100k gaia_gaiagold
3rd place =
gaia_gaiagold 50k gaia_gaiagold

Bonus Prize
Clue "It goes RAWR and is pink"
this is for the person that didn't make it to the prize board but I still really liked... so honorable mention...

At this point i am getting rather poor when it comes to gaia gold. donations are welcome. all the gold will go to the next contest. ALL OF IT. The next one will be the same unless all as a group want a bigger prize then donations would help you all in the long run. I am hoping for the next one to get a grand prize at 700k second place 300k and second at 100k but i don't have enough. that is a total of 1,100,000 gold. A GOAL OF 1,100,000!!!!!!!

gaia_gaiagold GOAL DONATIONS : 300,560/450,000 gold gaia_gaiagold

My gallery LINK

Linearts For You to COLOR
These are more difficult then the ones from before. Prepare.

LINK Axe Crusher
LINK Blade Master
LINK Wolf Stealer
LINK Child Fighter
LINK Lightning Caller
LINK Rodent Queen
LINK Knuckle Dancer
LINK Native American Werewolf
LINK Nightmare
LINK Demon general
LINK Demon kings daughter

Dangerous Noob

yum_cupcake ENTRIES yum_cupcake
... crying

PandasSins-LINK

Dangerous Noob

PAST WINNERS

cat_biggrin JULY cat_biggrin
1st: Surker B
2nd:crizzielrig26
3rd: LumiDesu

Aug/Sep
gaia_star 1st place: jayoku LINK yum_strawberry
gaia_star 2nd place:Serker B LINK yum_strawberry
gaia_star 3rd place:GoldFishSock LINK
yum_strawberry

Oct/Nov
yum_puddi 1st place:Sleepie_Zz: LINK yum_puddi
yum_puddi 2nd place:troislapins LINK yum_puddi
yum_puddi 3rd place: THE BAD LADY:
LINK2 yum_puddi

SEPTEMBER

yum_puddi

Dangerous Noob

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

LAST CONTEST
OCT/NOV

Entries

Criticism
read at your own discretion

Note: I will be blunt and tell the truth on how I feel and how I think it can be improved. If you don't want to listen and take constitutive criticism the right way then don't read this and continue on your way. I am not meaning to get anyone depressed or grieve stricken,

this is for your benefit my advice with all advice ever is to
1. listen
2. decide to agree or disagree
3. change how you feel will benefit you.

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_cupcake yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Wheezing Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
hi. This contest sounds fun so I plan to enter 4laugh I plan to color assassin and noble. So i read the description so far i know that the girl in the left is a mercenary. She uses fire and her outfit is black and red. But i'm wondering what her skin tone is, and her hair and eye color. Also does the outfit have to be all black and red or can i add an extra color. Or like a different shade. Just wondering. And the right is a guy who possess water and his outfit is white and light blue. I also have the same questions for him. What is his skin tone, hair and eye color? And can I add a extra color or shade.

Dangerous Noob

EmofreakToT
hi. This contest sounds fun so I plan to enter 4laugh I plan to color assassin and noble. So i read the description so far i know that the girl in the left is a mercenary. She uses fire and her outfit is black and red. But i'm wondering what her skin tone is, and her hair and eye color. Also does the outfit have to be all black and red or can i add an extra color. Or like a different shade. Just wondering. And the right is a guy who possess water and his outfit is white and light blue. I also have the same questions for him. What is his skin tone, hair and eye color? And can I add a extra color or shade.

WOOT.

okay they both have silver eyes. you can do whatever on the clothes. if you have a good idea go with it.

the girl is relativity tanned and the guy is pail as hell.
girl has black hair and the guys has a white poof in the front and the rest is brown. dont care what brown just make it dirty brown remember he's an a**.
WOOT cant wait for your picture. take your time. you have lots of it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces