Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Seraph

I might try this.

Friendly Donator

I'll be entering. Though honestly I don't know if this is one of the things you wanted drawing because like the idiot I am I didn't look to see... I just clicked on of the links and looked in the thing xD

Anyways this took about four hours to do by mouse in Photoshop...
Hope you like it!!! biggrin It was my first time drawing/colouring on the computer!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

And if it doesn't show up in the Spoiler Click here to view it!!! biggrin

Dangerous Noob

PandasSins
I'll be entering. Though honestly I don't know if this is one of the things you wanted drawing because like the idiot I am I didn't look to see... I just clicked on of the links and looked in the thing xD

Hope you like it!!! biggrin It was my first time drawing/colouring on the computer!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

No, your fine. though if I dont get more then 10 people in this I will be canceling it after like 3 months.

Friendly Donator

Illitar
PandasSins

I hope you get more people then

No, your fine. though if I dont get more then 10 people in this I will be canceling it after like 3 months.

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

are you planning on doing this again?

Dangerous Noob

Zyke Young

Its still going. I havent been on in a long time so i thought that it wouldnt get much but i think i am going to start bumping it again to get more people toe enter.
Illitar
Zyke Young

Its still going. I havent been on in a long time so i thought that it wouldnt get much but i think i am going to start bumping it again to get more people toe enter.

well i may enter. ive been needing some practice so i thought a contest would be cool to enter.

Dangerous Noob

bump still going

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Dangerous Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers