Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd certainly would like to try, I'm saying this now since I'm starting my classes again soon.
Just a quick question-Since this is an OC does it matter which version we draw of him (Kazumi/Seiki) and is the outfit coordination up to us as well? :]

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
khiiatsu
I'd certainly would like to try, I'm saying this now since I'm starting my classes again soon.
Just a quick question-Since this is an OC does it matter which version we draw of him (Kazumi/Seiki) and is the outfit coordination up to us as well? :]

no it dose not matter your choice and yes outfit up to you as well wink i am very excited to see what you come up with
KazumiOrSeiki

What kind of clothes does he wear?

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Meryco
KazumiOrSeiki

totally up to you but his style is Tokyo J pop,J rock and he dose like stars as well
That's awesome! Another question! Does he wear j pop and j rock clothes normally and on stage? And would he wear clothes as far as visual Kei or it is more brighter and casual?
I listened to the clip song you posted in the first page, (nice song choice :<, nice), or would he wear more clothes like that? Thank you and sorry for the bombard of questions >_<

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
khiiatsu
That's awesome! Another question! Does he wear j pop and j rock clothes normally and on stage? And would he wear clothes as far as visual Kei or it is more brighter and casual?
I listened to the clip song you posted in the first page, (nice song choice :<, nice), or would he wear more clothes like that? Thank you and sorry for the bombard of questions >_<

lol n worries i love that you ask but it is more up to the artis but yes jpop j rock style on stage and when he is not on stage more brighter and casual XD and he dose like stars as well
KazumiOrSeiki
khiiatsu

lol n worries i love that you ask but it is more up to the artis but yes jpop j rock style on stage and when he is not on stage more brighter and casual XD and he dose like stars as well

Oh! That's great :] Thank you thank you for the quick response.

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
khiiatsu
KazumiOrSeiki
khiiatsu

Oh! That's great :] Thank you thank you for the quick response.

your very welcome
KazumiOrSeiki
Meryco
KazumiOrSeiki

totally up to you but his style is Tokyo J pop,J rock and he dose like stars as well

Does visual kei count? :O
Oh and I'd like to entry :3

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Meryco
KazumiOrSeiki
Meryco
KazumiOrSeiki

Does visual kei count? :O

sure im not to horribly picky lol and im so glad your entering

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I Sarah Boo I
Bumpity! biggrin I will try. c:

sorry i totally missed your post sweatdrop but thats great i got a total of 5 people now who have entered

Interesting Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
mrgreen BUMP mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers