Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Dapper Lunatic

Anmras
PhoxTank

I spent so long on tumblr trying to find a good reaction gif...
Then I spent so long on tumbler looking at avengers related gifs and funnies...
Then I spent so long laughing.

So...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AHAHAhaha XDDDD heart heart heart

Eloquent Genius

PhoxTank

Aaaaand I just had a crazy idea for an entry >.>...
How would cosplay/parody do in this contest?
Wait....I know EXACTLY What I want to do now.
Originally, I was going to do everyone in the same room (maybe I'll do a cartoon one of that, probably not though.....or maybe I'll do a group of three lol), but then I wouldn't be able to focus on the little detailing, so I don't think that's gonna happen sweatdrop
Instead, I'm going to make six individual "cards" so each character is featured in some way 3nodding I'm gonna do Baus first though xd

Lunatic

Looks really nice >3< It is time to draw some men!

Dapper Lunatic

Anmras
PhoxTank

Aaaaand I just had a crazy idea for an entry >.>...
How would cosplay/parody do in this contest?

We're realllly looking for them to fall into the correct theme of their setting. XD'' I don't want to crush your inspiration, but it would still have to fall into those lines. :3

Dapper Lunatic

Coco Poco

Looks really nice >3< It is time to draw some men!
YEEEeeeeeeesss!! twisted

Dapper Lunatic

Aciidx
Originally, I was going to do everyone in the same room (maybe I'll do a cartoon one of that, probably not though.....or maybe I'll do a group of three lol), but then I wouldn't be able to focus on the little detailing, so I don't think that's gonna happen sweatdrop
Instead, I'm going to make six individual "cards" so each character is featured in some way 3nodding I'm gonna do Baus first though xd
That sounds great!! XD

Dapper Lunatic

heart ! LOOK FLAG! WE'RE OPEN! *laughs*

Eloquent Genius

PhoxTank

I figured, that's why I asked XD. That and drawing iron man's suit woulda been HELL.

I still have a lot of fun ideas!

Dapper Lunatic

whee YEAY! Excited! heart

Dapper Lunatic

PhoxTank
Aciidx
That sounds great!! XD

Woohoo!!! I'll get started on it tonight :3
I may post WIPs along the way, do I need to put it in the entry format or can I just post it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff