Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everygaian!
I am learning to draw again and as a result, I need your help. Yep, you! So dress up your avatars, and get ready for a fun contest.

Have you ever wondered what your avitar would look like as a Winx character? How about a Chibi? or maybe in a DC comic? Well, here is your chance to find out! over the next 10 pages, REPEAT 10 pages, I will be picking the 3 most unique looking avatars and drawing them for free! You may enter as many times as you like, but please 1 entry per look. Put your favorite look first and so on and so on.
After page 10 winners will be announced and the contest will be closed. Final art work will be posted for winners here on this tread shortly after. The thread will remain open for conversation.

There are a few things that may help your avi win. a little back story. Yep, back story can help. NOT a whole auto-biography, but just a paragraph or two about your avi.

example:

Banana was born of nephilim. Her mother was part angle. Her Father, also nephilim, came from the line of Lilith and demons. As it was, Banana's father was to wild to stay around and left. The result lead to her mother becoming broken. Banana was left to fend for herself. Of course, she had help from her grandmother, an angle quite often until the gates of heaven were closed.

As Banana grew, she developed a deep connection with the world around her. Animals became her friends and she made people laugh everywhere she went. On her 17th birthday Banana left home to travel the world. Along the way she found a baby fox whose mother had past and she learned to wield a sword. Banana is a worrier of the people and uses her powers to fight injustice. She has the power to make things grow and bring joy to the hearts of many. She knows she can strike fear and use her powers for death and destruction, but chooses a lighter path. With Kit by her side, she has become a great warrior capable of striking down those who would destroy the world.

so this is a short example of a story. this is my characters story. Your story is not necessary, but can help you win.

Okay, to the good stuff, you probably want to see my work. okay. please keep in mind I am still re-learning to draw.
I recently winxed out my avi. have not colored it yet but seeking to soon. also have done a chibi of my friends avi just to use as example. (the chibi will be up as soon as i can scan it.)
Here is a link to my winxed out avi.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=102849333#title

I want to thank everyone for entering, and ...
GOOD LUCK
Winners will be announced here
Sample Work

Halloween cow
User Image

User Image
winners art will go here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash