Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Nerd

angeloluha
Sad I didn't enter this one . I didn't had much time and bad things occurred this last days so... crying

Anyway, great job everybody best luck for all of you !

I'm sorry to hear bad things have occurred in your life, recently! emotion_8c emotion_bandaid emotion_brofist

Your shop is adorable though so mayhaps I shall be seeing you around! emotion_kirakira

Mega Nerd

CONTEST WINNERS

User Image
CONGRATULATIONS:
1st place prize - MISSION FAILURE 40Bil + User Image
Mission Failure? More like...MISSION SUCCESS! For starters, the pieces showed fabulous use of color, nice and clean linework, and the anatomy was great! I loved the original poses the artist had come up with that went above and beyond what the avatar displayed. Super duper cute artwork and I was impressed that this artist even submitted A SECOND ENTRY! Talk about ambition! Well deserved firsties!

2nd place prize -DISSOLVE ME/THINKO : 20 Bill + User Image
OHMYLAWD! How original! I was surprised by this artist's style that relied more on shapes and color than linework to create a composition! Not to mention, DAT POETRY. This piece scored major points with originality, super fun wordplay, and pretty art! This whipper snapper is wise beyond years.

3rd place prize-TURTS!: 10 Bil
Ahhh check out this cutie! I really enjoyed the overall composition of this piece. Using the star to frame the subject of the artwork was super cute and creative! I also enjoyed the way the artist drew eyes that aren't overly animu. Cute and refreshing! Great job!

Lastly, I want to thank all of you for Participating!!
Every entry will receive a scanned Thank You letter with cute stationery and sketches by me! I will try to have these done this Spring but please be patient with me! <3

Thinko

Old Man Vee

Turts

kiwiskittle

Mission Failure

uraCodfish

NYANKOE

Intergalactic Genius

Yay~! I'm super happy I was expecting second or thirdly cause there was so many cute pictures~! Think I'll still make a third pic some time later after my art commissions are done cause cute avatars all arounds~

Loiterer

Quote:
This whipper snapper is wise beyond years.

I'M WEARING THIS LIKE A MEDALLION.
SHOUT OUT TO RHYMEZONE.COM.

I'M BEAMING!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
☆(。❁‿❁。)☆(。❀‿❀。)☆(。❂‿❂。)☆(。✿‿✿。)☆

Seriously though. I'm happy you liked it that much. ^^

Mega Nerd

YOU GUYS! emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart

Thank you all again! I had no idea what I was doing because this is the first time I've ever hosted an art contest. redface

Not sure if I will do it again because it's awkward and terrible judging people---but giving out prizes and getting art was fun! LOL WAIT ISN'T THAT JUST REQUESTING?! I'll probably just go back to my old request. I'm good at that. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff