Welcome to Gaia! ::

MeiChild
i may enter. 3nodding
I hope so! If you want to tell me! ^_^
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the deadlines june 25th!!!!!!
i cant enter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew..it's been so long....drawing..for two wholoe days...and I haven't even started on this one. gonk But those were complex contests. This one shouldn't be too hard...I should have it finished in a week or less. whee
The deadline has been extending everyone, just wanted to let you know. ^_^ heart
BUMP heart
bump 4laugh domokun heart
I'll enter ^_^ -runs off to draw-
*lurks ib the topic* i might enter ninja
oh yea. i will 3nodding you may need to extend the deadline to friday (17th) because i have finals.. if you cant then i dont know if ill finish it sweatdrop
MeiChild
oh yea. i will 3nodding you may need to extend the deadline to friday (17th) because i have finals.. if you cant then i dont know if ill finish it sweatdrop

Sorry, I changed it, it was supposed to be July 17, that's what it is now. Ahem...

THE DEADLINE IS NOW JULY 17TH!

*laughs* thanks for entering... whee
BUMP heart
oh. that said july xd my bad. but thats good. im not sure where ill be. i should have it done this friday? (before we leave for our beach house where i wont have a scanner or decent computer with my programs. ill only have my laptop)

3nodding if i dont get stuck up studying tonight ill start.

chibi all right? or would you rather umm... not-chibi? (i can do either one)
MeiChild
oh. that said july xd my bad. but thats good. im not sure where ill be. i should have it done this friday? (before we leave for our beach house where i wont have a scanner or decent computer with my programs. ill only have my laptop)

3nodding if i dont get stuck up studying tonight ill start.

chibi all right? or would you rather umm... not-chibi? (i can do either one)

totally your choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces