• Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Kai LittleBlackSmith
rosaleendhu
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Wizard Random Sempai
The Mint Candy
awww my art isn't in the list yet sad
Sorry, things are crazy I'm at a convention.
At a convention with all the cool people!
We're missing a few. sweatdrop
Some of us just aren't cool enough. sad

In other news, I had a big ol' Thread dream last night. We saved the day. From zombies... or dragons... or yard sales. I dunno. When the mayor was presenting us to a cheering crowd, Kelwyn didn't get into the line right, and the rest of the Threadlings followed her. Sooo Wizard, Jen, and I were standing on the stage awkwardly alone while Kel et all got all the crowd-love. That library on the hill was super huge, though. Surrounded by lovely parks. And then everything turned into a giant kitchen. Inches were feet.
You were just too awesome to bring all your awesome on the plane. TSA was all "nope, you're over the awesome limit."

And I would have totally ditched all of that ceremony to be in the library. rofl

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
Kai LittleBlackSmith
rosaleendhu
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Wizard Random Sempai
The Mint Candy
awww my art isn't in the list yet sad
Sorry, things are crazy I'm at a convention.

In other news, I had a big ol' Thread dream last night. We saved the day. From zombies... or dragons... or yard sales. I dunno. When the mayor was presenting us to a cheering crowd, Kelwyn didn't get into the line right, and the rest of the Threadlings followed her. Sooo Wizard, Jen, and I were standing on the stage awkwardly alone while Kel et al got all the crowd-love. That library on the hill was super huge, though. Surrounded by lovely parks. And then everything turned into a giant kitchen. Inches were feet.

sweatdrop I'm sorry.

Nostalgic Elder

Kelwyn
Kai LittleBlackSmith
In other news, I had a big ol' Thread dream last night. We saved the day. From zombies... or dragons... or yard sales. I dunno. When the mayor was presenting us to a cheering crowd, Kelwyn didn't get into the line right, and the rest of the Threadlings followed her. Sooo Wizard, Jen, and I were standing on the stage awkwardly alone while Kel et al got all the crowd-love. That library on the hill was super huge, though. Surrounded by lovely parks. And then everything turned into a giant kitchen. Inches were feet.
sweatdrop I'm sorry.
Maybe next time we save the day, you will pay attention and everything WON'T turn into a giant kitchen! emotion_donotwant

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Kai LittleBlackSmith
Kelwyn
Kai LittleBlackSmith
rosaleendhu
Kai LittleBlackSmith

sweatdrop I'm sorry.
Maybe next time we save the day, you will pay attention and everything WON'T turn into a giant kitchen! emotion_donotwant

I love you guys.

Tipsy Inquisitor

heart Now that I've remembered that Gaia is a thing, I'm going to try to pop in again!

Nostalgic Elder

rosaleendhu
And I would have totally ditched all of that ceremony to be in the library. rofl
It was pretty sweet.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
kippy_sneeze
heart Now that I've remembered that Gaia is a thing, I'm going to try to pop in again!

Yay!

Lonely Phantom

*wishes more oldbie people would log in too*

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Desna

Summon some?

Lonely Phantom

mcm
Desna

Summon some?

Tried and it failed.

Tipsy Inquisitor

Desna
mcm
Desna

Summon some?

Tried and it failed.
Did you use the proper bloodstone circles? Some people get squeamish about the blood sacrifice, but they really do get the job done.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
kippy_sneeze
Desna
mcm
Desna

Summon some?

Tried and it failed.
Did you use the proper bloodstone circles? Some people get squeamish about the blood sacrifice, but they really do get the job done.

For some oldbies that would take quite a lot of blood.

To be honest sometimes I'm surprised I'M still here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff