Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
fluoroid
Bribble
You again! *tearful reunion*

I disappear for forever, and then something my sister says gets me to get back online again, at least for a while. sweatdrop It's only ever the art community that brings me back though. Haha... heart You find the best of Gaians among the art threads. 3nodding
I agree, I don't go anywhere else these days. But the art is still worth it, by far!

How is your sister?

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Bribble
I agree, I don't go anywhere else these days. But the art is still worth it, by far!

How is your sister?

Really well. biggrin She's officially studying illustration now, which I think is amazing. And really, I should practice more because I would love to be as good as she is one of these days. Hence why I'm lurking around the art forum, looking for new ideas and things to draw for additional practice.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
fluoroid
Bribble

How is your sister?

Really well. biggrin She's officially studying illustration now, which I think is amazing. And really, I should practice more because I would love to be as good as she is one of these days. Hence why I'm lurking around the art forum, looking for new ideas and things to draw for additional practice.
That's really cool! And of course I encourage you to enter xD

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Bribble

Haha... of course! I'll see if I can come up with some fun ideas. I like drawing for people I like. :3

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
fluoroid
Bribble

Haha... of course! I'll see if I can come up with some fun ideas. I like drawing for people I like. :3
heart

I'm thinking I'll start the monthly contests next month, since this month already started... not that it's too late, there's still a ton of time left. Hmm.
haha not going to lie I've been checking every day to see if you would post the monthly contest- those were my fave in the last contest ><

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sesshirou
haha not going to lie I've been checking every day to see if you would post the monthly contest- those were my fave in the last contest ><
Aww xd

Okay, why not, I'll do one.

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
I'll keep my eyes open. ninja Monthly contest are generally more specific. Good for practice.

Tricky Lunatic

*peeks* Oh look, a new contest. Cool.
I doubt that I will get an entry done--this is going to be a pretty big year for me between school and moving and trying to focus on getting my novel edited. But I will try to pop in from time to time and see how things are. I miss you guys crying

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Shiblets
heart

ninja

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tanabata Wish
*peeks* Oh look, a new contest. Cool.
I doubt that I will get an entry done--this is going to be a pretty big year for me between school and moving and trying to focus on getting my novel edited. But I will try to pop in from time to time and see how things are. I miss you guys crying
We miss you too! You've done more than enough entries for me already, so don't worry too much! Of course if you have time I'd love it, but I know how busy you are from your dA journals emotion_0A0

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okay! The september theme is Starlight, the winner of the best Starlight-themed entry will receive TWO monthly letters for September. Possible runner-up prizes if I feel like it xd

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items