Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ameshin

LOL silly.

30k + these items:

User Image Sapphire Forehead Jewel

User Image Angelic Collar

Special anniversary price, congrats! You can make it in installments of 5k if you like. I will have it ready before november.

yay! thanks ^^ wait.. how much are angelic collars? ill go check in a bit, ill have to send you my gf's avvie later today, need to ask her what she wants to wear in it..
Angelic collars arent much.

I use poser sometime. I use maya most times. =^.^=
Ameshin
thats cool, i was just wondering.. their faces looked very much like poser figures, so i was jus curious if they were or not.
Oh yes but i model most them by hand. Sometimes if I just want really quick rendering I just make the texture smile
Dragonsbld
Ameshin
thats cool, i was just wondering.. their faces looked very much like poser figures, so i was jus curious if they were or not.

man... i wish i knew what you two were talking about, meh... back to geting gold
Ameshin
Oh yes but i model most them by hand. Sometimes if I just want really quick rendering I just make the texture smile

well i would to if i had maya. but i don't.. stuck with my little poser and bryce.. have fun..

oh and Miroku666 poser is a easy to use 3d program, lets you pose figures.. maya is a great 3d program.. with which you can do a lot more then poser could ever hope..
Aww

Yes but poser is good too, I usually import my own model I make though.

It renders faster but not as good quality in my opinion as maya.
Wow. You're over charging.
They're not worth the 50k you're charging.
God, people making things and wanting digital gold for it.
I've seen renders on Renderosity worth 50k, and this.... This is just simple 3D.
[Koji]
I've seen renders on Renderosity worth 50k, and this.... This is just simple 3D.

crying
[Koji]

id like to see you do better biggrin
Miroku666
[Koji]

Just because I can't do better- or even have a 3D program- doesn't mean I can't say what I want.
Miroku666

Thanks Miroku666~ heart
well.. if you want to compair the artwork here to the stuff on renderosity.. i don't think anything here would be much at all.. since all there is at renderosity is artists.. I've got my own stuff there and i don't even slighty compair to some of them, some of them are true professionals.
anyways... ill send you a pm with my gfs ava after i get the new shirt that i want my guy to be in, sometime today it should be blaugh
Miroku666
anyways... ill send you a pm with my gfs ava after i get the new shirt that i want my guy to be in, sometime today it should be blaugh

OK, =^.^= thanks! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces